5 man nexus---completed---

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by bedovean, Jun 6, 2013.

1. bedovean New Player

Does the mental troller look like he has that kind of damage? No LW whatsoever. Would take too much power with 1 troll. Video will show....just large and takes awhile to render
    • Like x 1
  2. TrueMarvel New Player

Hopefully no hard light fan glitch as well
    • Like x 1
  3. bedovean New Player

As far as I know fan glitch was proven not to work by Omar. But seeing as I don't even know what it is the no it wasn't used. Just teamwork and a lot of grasping hands my friend. Totally legit

• Like x 1
  4. D4rkwond3r New Player

These guys are legit stop talking about glitches and just say a GZ.
    • Like x 2
  5. TrueMarvel New Player

Awesome
    • Like x 2
  6. RTB New Player

Good job. Wish I could just finish it with 8 people. Confirms that a group of 5 people that know what they are doing > Group of 8 people where half of them don't play to their max potential.
    • Like x 2
  7. bedovean New Player

Just takes playing smart and practice.
    • Like x 2
  8. Aiden Warren New Player

Vengeance Is T4.
    and the reason why they cant play smart half the time is because the dps are always in "Contest Mode" going crazy doing damage and causing the team to get wiped.
    • Like x 2
  9. ak40sheven New Player

Even in our run the dps were being competitive in the fact of trying different rotations/weapons to see what works out best for certain situations. Competition is an aspect that makes games fun and exciting.
    • Like x 3
  10. Aiden Warren New Player

That's because you guys do powers and damage properly. In Which your team is doing supportive damage.
    • Like x 2
  11. ak40sheven New Player

In Nexus I believe that being competitive dps is fine. On the villain side our dps'ers have learned the mechanics of the Batmen to the point they know when it's safe to melee and go crazy with the dps. However in paradox, I believe the award goes to who can pick up the most people :p
    • Like x 2
  12. Aiden Warren New Player

Nm, I just said what your saying lol. That you guys knows what to do, and you repeated in your post.
    but nvm. Some dps goes crazy and causes wipes is what I'm saying, nothing to do with you or your team, im just saying dps in general.
    • Like x 1
  13. bedovean New Player

The DPS just haven't adapted yet. New content calls for new strategy. I started planning ranged combos from 2 months before it was released so was better prepared.
    • Like x 1
  14. bedovean New Player

Agreed and that reward goes to v1rgil lol! Dude is a ninja at pick ups.
    • Like x 1
  15. Savage Mind Committed Player

Nice. Congrats. So when are you guys trying for Paradox Wave 5 man?
    • Like x 2
  16. bedovean New Player

Idk when we get bored again XD so maybe tnite.
    • Like x 1
  17. ak40sheven New Player

We were talking about it earlier, but we've only completed Paradox 3 times now, and are unsure of every boss mechanic that need to be avoided and how to avoid them. As the healer especially It's important to know every aspect of a fight as the healer dying will likely result in a wipe. But when our group feels comfortable with the fights I'm sure we'll give it a go.

Maybe somebody can teach me about the First tunnel on the left. He will do a purple breath type attack, and then afterwards lock a purple line onto one group member. Then it seems like his special attack is to shoot 5 red balls in a 180 degree fashion in front of him. We tried to pay attention on our run yesterday but in a live setting like that its hard to notice exactly whats going on. So if somebody can confirm or correct me on the mechanics of this fight, that would be awesome!

Regards,
    -ak

Update on video. Rendering now, but 80GB is a lot to render/upload xD
    • Like x 1
  18. bedovean New Player

He meant wave not nexus
    • Like x 1
  19. bedovean New Player

If we don't attempt a 5 man soon biggles will say screw it and solo it lol!
    • Like x 1
  20. ak40sheven New Player

Probably, he tried to solo the First fight of nexus before we all walked in lol...
    • Like x 2