You shouldn't be able to be invited to an instance by someone not in the group you're currently in

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by glow, Jun 2, 2013.

1. glow New Player

Last night I shouted for a couple different raids and ops in LFG. I was invited to a group. While the group was forming, I got invited to an instance and accidentally clicked "ok". Even though I was still in the group I'd originally been invited to, I got teleported into an instance with a totally different group. I ended up having to leave the instance, which gave me the deserter penalty, so the original group I was in had to wait an additional 10 minutes before we could start running our op. I wasn't the only one this happened to.

TL;DR: You shouldn't be able to be invited to an instance by someone not in the group you're currently in.
    • Like x 18
  2. Goony New Player

you shouldn't be able to be invited to an instance if you are in a group period, cause it messes with your mind
    • Like x 3
  3. Notangie New Player

The deserter penalty is out of hand in PVE. Accidentally accepting a ninja invite shouldn't slow down a whole raid.
    • Like x 2
  4. TrueMarvel New Player

Same exact thing happen to my group a few hours ago.
    • Like x 1
  5. Phobe's New Player

Or if on the off chance you cant finish some alert or raid your whole group has to wait ten for a new one.. :(
  6. Charlie Fantom New Player

Shouted for bia, got pulled into two groups at once.. left one, got the penalty. Now 4 people have to wait out the 10 min. This is bull **** !
    • Like x 3
  7. OMACtivate New Player

Same thing happened to me. Invited to one group, went to que, got pulled into one already going, left, now 10 minute wait. Then get kicked from first group for having deserter.
  8. MARK2099 New Player

Sadly working as intented lol.
    • Like x 2
  9. Cerbius New Player

Yup this also happened to me. Another satisfied customer here devs! Way to go!
    • Like x 1
  10. Charlie Fantom New Player

I was bit luckier and was in a group more, understanding. This is gonna do nothing but drive people away. Honestly dont know of any one whose thinking twice about dropping group because of it.
    • Like x 1
  11. Charlie Fantom New Player

If the intension was to get me to cancel my sub. :)
  12. Charlie Fantom New Player

I don't think they care anymore.
  13. Cerbius New Player

If they care about feeding their families they should start. :D
    • Like x 1
  14. Charlie Fantom New Player

I think im gonna ride out my sub this week and just then rack up some lock boxes for the next 30 days. those things drop like crazy when your freemeium. :)
  15. minuteofdecay Committed Player

I agree deserter penalty in pve is a bad idea. I really wish they take it away. It has only caused problems for me when I don't deserve the penalty, getting load screen of death, dc'ing. If the group is really that bad I will eat the penalty, because if I don't eat it I will be in there a really really long time anyway.

Just put it down to 5 minutes again in pve only. I like the bigger penalty in Pvp, just take your a** beating and lick your wounds, and try again. If you do that instead of rage leave the match you might learn how to play.
    • Like x 1
  16. Meta Flare New Player

Really another one. Just quit. Do you have nothing better to do?
    • Like x 2
  17. Singlemaltkiller New Player

Apparently he lost control of his other thread so bad he started this one, gimme a minute he'll lose these arguments too.
  18. Meta Flare New Player

Lol I'll help a bit.
  19. Singlemaltkiller New Player

I think the deserter penalty is a great idea, it forces people who rage quit to either get their emotions under control and not quit or get them in check before running something else.
    • Like x 2
  20. minuteofdecay Committed Player

You guys like the penalty in pve? This is to meta and malt.