New weapon pack

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by PureDarkness, May 30, 2013.

1. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

That is supposed to be the HL weapon, but y green and RED?
    Shouldn't it be green and yellow?
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You have some Lantern education ahead of you. Also, they're just Energy Weapons...
    • Like x 9
  3. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

Mepps, I know that, but in the game, u get to play as a green or yellow lantern. Wouldn't it be weird if ur going with a red construct bow and yellow constructs blasting around u...

And, the comment about energy weapons, u cant deny the fact u just called it "energy" to avoid problems with rights and stuff...
  4. Gwalir Loyal Player

Does this mean we'll get actual Hard Light weapons then?
  5. Breedin Bull New Player

We can't even get the colour green or the emblem....I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.
  6. Anima Committed Player

May I ask why EU is getting blue and yellow, while we are getting green and red? I would immediately buy the yellow pack if I saw it on the marketplace, but I don't. :( My lantern needs this pack!
  7. Powerman New Player

What happened to the yellow and blue energy weapons? Will they be added back soon?
  8. Strydorman Well-Known Player

This comment intrigues me. Foreshadowing perhaps?
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You've been misinformed. The Yellow and Blue packs were on the Marketplace very briefly as a mistake, it's not "US gets Green and Red and EU gets Yellow and Blue", the Yellow and Blue packs were probably just added too early and will be added back again soon™.
  10. Anima Committed Player

Thanks. Here's hoping!
  11. Captain Just New Player

New tank power.. red and blue lanterns?
    • Like x 1
  12. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

That sounds demonically logic. I mean, come on, unless they release new lantern powersets, nobody will buy a blue/red weapon pack. Everybody will go with a yellow/green one to match their powers.
    So, actually, by spreading the yellow and green in 2 packs, they might get more money. However, they could have got a lot more if they released those weapon packs before they messed up HL...
  13. Tule New Player

Didnt you hear? Next power is water based blue lantern that specs into heal/controller with no dps.
    • Like x 2
  14. Midnight Strike New Player

Except Green is one pack, and red is a separate one. Each cost 500 SC on the USPC side.They don't come together.
  15. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Michael Jackson wants a black and white (yeah yeah yeah) lantern weapon pack.
    • Like x 1
  16. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

Oh wait, really? Wasnt it influenced by ur faction? I can run in the Hall of Doom with green constructs as a villain? That isn't recommended, unless u want the rest of the people in that zone jump on u and rip off every single piece of ur poor body.
  17. Tule New Player

Cant tell if joking.
  18. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

lol.
    But now seriously.
    Y did they decide to give us the red lantern weapons instead of yellow?
    That isn't very logic, unless they're really going to release new lantern powers. However, they already said it's pretty complicated to do with other lanterns, except those that we already have. Any hypothetical theories there? Or, rather, a direct response from Mepps or Spytle?
  19. Tule New Player

Supposedly Yellow and Blue was on PC side briefly. Weapon packs. I wouldn't doubt a new Lantern DLC. Powers, might be a stretch. Then again I know so many people want more lantern powers and they have been good at listening to player lately, but I wouldn't count on it (new powers).
  20. Midnight Strike New Player

Hypothetical: They will release two new powers, not lantern powers mind you, but energy powers. Red energy for villains and Blue energy for heroes. And they will not be called hard light, nor have any markings of any lantern types characters you would see in a DC comic book. And the blue and red auras will be renamed to magenta and cyan to avoid any copyright issues.
    • Like x 1