The Rebels - Hero League - USPS3

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Little Sister, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stitch Well-Known Player

It's impossible to derail this thread. But thanks for the positive vibes. If you ever need us for anything, especially prrotecting 4th and Robinson, let us know.
    • Like x 1
  2. Spicoli New Player

We are almost to our 100th page.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. LisaLoeb New Player

Spam more so we get there quicker!

Side note....any of our dps feel confident yet that they can carry a weak lil ol' healer like me through flashback duo for that illusive speed feat under 7 minutes today?
    • Like x 1
  4. Doc Holliday New Player

Sup bro, Ive seen you around. JOTSU is a good friend of mine sorry to hear that Forgotten Rydaz didnt work out but Ive ran with that group before and I dont think their game style will ever change lol.

Even though we are not accepting new recruits and dps only, add me if you ever need a dps/troll bro.

Take care.
  5. Doc Holliday New Player

I havent tried it as Quantum yet Lisa but before T5 I got maybe 7 league mates in the Rebels this feat, I can try it with you tonight after 9 if you would like.
    • Like x 1
  6. TheFacelessMen New Player

I currently run a smaller sized league, we want to merge and join a large group. The rebels seem efficient i am cr 91 trol 1,700 vit, here is a video of me and one other healer from my league plowing through swarms of live villans all different levels and types, we post outside of nightclubs and terrorize with ease we now need a larger playing field, all info is in the video send us an invite if you like what you see
    • Like x 1
  7. Doc Holliday New Player

In game name and League name?

NVM Watched your video I guess the league is called the FacelessMen?

Nice video btw, pretty original.
  8. TheFacelessMen New Player

YES SPELLED WITH THE FACEL3SS MEN, MESSAGE "GENERAL NAGUAL" FOR MORE INFORMATION WE WILL BE ON AT 5:00 PM EASTERN TIME, WILLING TO JOPIN OR RECRUIT, ! THANKS HOIPE YOU ENJOYED THE VIDEO POST IT TO YOUR FRIENDS : )
  9. TheFacelessMen New Player

YES SPELLED WITH THE FACEL3SS MEN, MESSAGE "GENERAL NAGUAL" FOR MORE INFORMATION WE WILL BE ON AT 5:00 PM EASTERN TIME, WILLING TO JOPIN OR RECRUIT, ! THANKS HOIPE YOU ENJOYED THE VIDEO POST IT TO YOUR FRIENDS : ) SHARE OUR LINK IT IS ORIGINAL AND TOOK ALOT MORE EFFORT THAN IT SEEMED! THANKS AGIN LOOK FORWARD TO FIGHTING WITH YOU!
  10. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

It's Official...The Rebels are closing the doors on recruiting for a bit.
    [IMG]
    If you are interested in joining The Rebels feel free to still check back to see when we open up the recruitment process again.
    At this time we will be taking some time to manage the multitude of new people that have come aboard. Everyone shall travel through the gauntlet of the Nekron Test! EVERYONE!
    PAIN!
    [IMG]
    SINGING
    [IMG]
    MORE PAIN!
    [IMG]
    FREDDIE
    [IMG]
    PHYSICS!
    [IMG]
    AND SCREAM!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Join The Rebels...later...when we are recruiting again.
    • Like x 6
  11. YodaDog New Player

HEY GUYS! WHAT'S GOIN ON!?!? I GOTTA GUILLOTINE FOR MY BASE YO! WHO'S COMING OVER FOR DINNER?!?!?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. Doc Holliday New Player

Yes I read that in the first post you left, at first I thought your all caps was an accident, now I must ask WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. YodaDog New Player

You'll notice mine is above yours... That means I posted first...

Get your own gifs.
    • Like x 2
  14. Doc Holliday New Player

WOW great minds think alike, we literally posted the same gif at the same time...

Creepy....

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. TheFacelessMen New Player

sorry lol just forgot capslock was on ! lol once again hoipe u enjoyed our video message general nagual we look forard to fighting along side you
  16. Doc Holliday New Player

You just posted the same request in R3PO's recruitment thread buddy lol so good luck merging broski!

[IMG]
  17. Doc Holliday New Player

Look at the mins lol you just clicked "Post Reply" one sec before me :(
  18. YodaDog New Player

Titans too, yo... lulz..
    • Like x 1
  19. Doc Holliday New Player

Rebel by heart?

[IMG]

Then add us and once we open our recruitment's back up become a real Rebel.
    • Like x 1
  20. xronaldMcdonald New Player

Yeah bro, they have a great group of core guys over there, if they ever need me to run any thing i"m there.. I will definitely add you Doc seen you around the DC universe many times.. Just so you know it SHII3STY Ronald now lol
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.