FIX FIRE!!!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by TheReplacement, Apr 30, 2013.

1. 13igtyme Devoted Player

*Turns on sarcasm* "Oh look, it's this guy again. Remember folks he only bases his nerf/buff argument on 1v1s. You know that thing that should never be taken seriously as a way to nerf or buff something."
  2. Note Worthy New Player

Dude first of all i get your points in duels its hard to burn through classes like mental and ice with the mass amount of shields and regenerative shielding mod, but I've beaten numerous amounts of both classes as fire myself and I figured out how to burn through the shields kill the opponent and manage to live w/out using mass amounts of heals at all. Ice is a tank class as well, so if you nerf the shields how are they going to tank? There are glitches with mental light and gadgets that cause the target they attack to have to breakout with a cleanse or a trink but that can be avoided and mental only has one shield that can be broken through with immolation easily.
  3. Hotshotgenx New Player

Fire is ok as a melle dot based dps , but all it's burst powers are inconsistent and broken , idk when devs will listen to us :(
  4. Mini Lini Loyal Player

Yeah Superpatriot... Better get on this. When are we getting that Nature and Sorcery revamp SP? Cmon now... You're slacking..
  5. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Yea I agree Fire in 1v1 is not up to par with other sets sets. However, In pve I would like to wait until DLC 7 hits until I jump on the Fire NEEDS A BUFF/FIX now. I was always of the opinion that in earlier in a tier's life cycle fire is in the front but as things get easier it drops down a few pegs but is still reliable.
  6. xoCiaraxo New Player

Replacement don't i have a video of me kicking your butt in fc? Because you really suck with fire.
  7. TheReplacement New Player

KICK WHO? SHHH STICK PLAYING WITH BARBIE DOLLS
    • Like x 1
  8. Dump Truck New Player

It used to be king of 1v1's (except vs healers) due to our self heals - that doesn;t seem the case since they were adjusted.

There are a lot of things I would change about fire. Unfortunately at this point nothing is going to happen.
    • Like x 1
  9. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

10. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Well I was speaking from a dps perspective but I feel your pain. We are doomed to be a middle of the pack power
  11. Zpirit Dedicated Player

MEPPS >DEV SUPERPATIOT WHO EVER WORKS ON THE POWERS FIX FIRE!!!!! MENTAL AND ICE IS OP FIX FIRE!!! THERE SHEILDS R OP FIRE DPS HEALS ISNT GOOD AT ALL NO MATCH FOR MENTAL ON ICE IM NOT GOING TO CHANGE POWERS AT ALL BEEN FIRE SINCE DAY ONE...........FIX FIRE!!!!!

The fire heals are GREAT, if your in TANK stance that is. Those heals are really only for the tanking side of fire. If your trying to heal as a fire dps then you won't get much, just like you won't get much healing as a healer powered dps. If you want heals go tank, otherwise buy a respec token or SHUDAP. LOL
    • Like x 1
  12. FrostyMagma New Player

I dont know what this op is doing but i own 1v1 i with fire.
    Yes im done with my expirement with earth. To me nothing is better than fire.

yea so what im a bad speller and i dont care
  13. tthedoctorr New Player

which has led to tons of crying. look guys, I know it sucks that you actually have to figure out effective ways to use your powers instead of just spamming **** like before, but welcome to the game the rest of the players have been playing for a couple years now
    • Like x 1
  14. FrostyMagma New Player

since when were fire heals ment for dps anyway i dunno but i found a way to do mad dps damage in my tank role with exceptional healing. You need tons of sp so happy grinding
  15. The M New Player

NW, give us a guide for pvp arenas and 1v1 please (fire)
  16. ISO-Muay-Thai New Player

I make people quit 1v1 and now that i figured out how to combat healers THEY NOW QUIT. 1V1 sucks anyway because all people do is run around the base hoping you leave when you start owning them the 2nd round.
  17. Dump Truck New Player

Um... you must have no clue who I am - I was/am far from a (fireburst) spammer. That's like telling Omaar or Sore to learn to play his power set. Nice try though.
    • Like x 1
  18. Dump Truck New Player

We are not middle of the pack - near the top still IMO. but not as good as it once was.
  19. TrueMarvel New Player

Naw. We can beat every power except the troll powers it seems
  20. tthedoctorr New Player

lol you're right. I have no clue who you are. why does everyone think they're special? and maybe you should ask sore about me, since he seems to be the level of toon you wanna reference. does it bother you that you're a nobody? does it bother you that now because your meteor isn't blockin everyone else's damage they actually able to put their numbers on the board instead of having the damage blocked by some noob who's only merit is the awesome controller who can keep his power hungry *** at the top of the leaderboards? yeah, I've heard it tons. fire sucks....

but then there are those who could figure it out... who could make it work and who still kick much *** with it... hard to believe someone who would name drop some great names wouldn't be one of em. sorry about your luck. maybe it's time to try another loadout.