Over all precision nerf earth explained and Earth guide

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Dj_T, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Dj_T New Player

Devs can you plz stop nerfing what earth only has.. Why? Well

Im a earth dps at 794 precision and 1657 might before update 25.. I use a one handed and hit 1800 crits and my jackhammer was at around 500 - 600 crits ever since update 25 i left my skill points the same toke off the health and defense and added those to precision innates.. I now have 884 precision and the same 1657 might i cant even crit my original 1800 crits and cant even reach 500 crits with jackhammer

Earth doesnt depend on might as much as you guys think it does, The PIs of crush is horrible and the trees need to be revamp cause just to get reinforce to support jackhammer and also use daze takes up power points i rather have sand blast a precision finisher and unstoppable is the only PI i can use other then tectonic break

Competative
    Loadout

Reinforce, Jackhammer, Localize Tremor, Unstoppable, Sandblast

Pebble Blast isnt as great as Localize tremor so good bye Tectonic break, unstoppable gives me a good cold down to use jackhammer technically earth has 1 PI vs everyone elses 2 cuase of the tree powers being in different places the gaps depend on precision. You can also change sand blast to watever you like.

Note this loadout is the best can be top dps most of the time i dont run WD cus i wouldnt respec to superspeed replace localize tremor for Whirling Dervish and your golden
    • Like x 2
  2. compasionate grenade Committed Player

Earth has 2 pi's-crush and daze. 1h spin chop was nerfed few updates ago not this past update. Won't top hard light pros so pls stop gassing Ur self up.
    • Like x 1
  3. Hard Night New Player

...Where did he even mention HL?
  4. DeathBreakerG Level 30

It'll be interesting to see how this whole thing shakes out. I feel like Precision took a big hit this update and if Earth players are really having problems with it they should unite with us Hard Light players in asking why.
  5. TrueMarvel New Player

My melee attacks SEEM weaker
    But I haven't really looked yet
  6. dark luster New Player

is not only earth is all powers im ice n I also got nurf something is broken in the game your stats are not registering on the system I sent mepps a message hopefully hr replys soon
    • Like x 1
  7. Dj_T New Player

??? Ummm i didnt say nothing about hardlight... And i can pass HL with the loadout that i just posted as long as your not WD spamming

Edit: meant to quote the other guy

Earth has 4 PIs 2 crush and 2 dazes.. but you can only use 1 to be effective and top dps against the rest like i said the loadout i posted destroys HL
  8. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

Are you on USPS3 hero? I have yet to see a good earth dps and would enjoy a friendly "race"
  9. Photomancer New Player

hm u think u can pass me bro im HL fully moded lets see who gets top dps
  10. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

if you are on the EU you could "race" against Orbit. Hes good.
    • Like x 1
  11. Remander Steadfast Player

Uh, I must have missed the patch notes. How exactly did they nerf all precision attacks?
    • Like x 1
  12. TrueMarvel New Player

I've seen a great Earth DPS once. Beat my gadget toon by alot. But that was a long time ago. Not sure if something like that would happen again knowing what I know now
  13. Dj_T New Player

Lol ok im a USPS3 villian and im flight so i wont be running WD as long as you guys arent running WD i got you in a bag

Though... Its pointless to race now that we are both nerfed devs.... >_>
  14. Dj_T New Player

Before update

Max hit on staff is 3000 crits at 740 precision

Max hit on one handed is 1800 crits at 794

Update 25

Max hit on staff 1600 crits at 808 precision

Max hit on one handed 1400 crits at 902 precision

I think hardlights loophole is probaly effecting everything else irs like they caped precision at 700
  15. Dianna WD New Player

Sorry, my opinion... But your loadout is bad :(
    I prefer Prec/Might for all powers. Maybe, you need learn more about the game and the earth power.
    Earth has better loadouts, I know a better loadout.
  16. dark luster New Player

dianna wd is no about the loadout where talking about how precision got nerf
  17. Dianna WD New Player

But the 1h got nerf... A months ago the 1h got a nerf. After the nerf, with 1000 prec you will get 1650-1680 max crit... Is working well.

About the Jackhammer, I don't know, I'm not earth... But he can do a better dps if change the loadout.

8 months ago, when I was Earth... If I'm not wrong, I was doing like 450-500 crit with 800 prec. never 600... but, with the Dazed effect working, was 450-500 + 130+150 per attack, or... 580-650 per attack.

Now, I think, with 108 more prec... you guy will do like 5-7% more dmg... 580+5% = 609-683 per attack(MAX CRIT)
  18. dark luster New Player

u dont.need 1000 precision.to hit those numbers u should be able to.do.it with 800 precision
  19. Remander Steadfast Player

That doesn't sound right. There is a major discrepancy in your staff (3000-->1800) and 1-h (1600-->1400) numbers. Doesn't sound like a nerf. Sounds like a glitch. I've not heard anyone else talking about an overall precision nerf.
  20. Mini Lini Loyal Player

Idk why they would nerf Earth... No one even plays Earth.

Btw, Tectonic Break is so much better than Unstoppable to spread PIs... The range is better and it adds a 50% modifier, plus the cooldown is extremely fast.

Devs never did like Urf QQ

I mean...Look at Rumblecrush, I feel Mental's pain.