If you like to Role-play, your prayers have been answered!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Azrael, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Azrael New Player

[IMG]
    The RPGers are a USPS Hero & Villain Role Playing League. Our goal is to be the “go to league” for players that love to roleplay. So how do you roleplay in DCUO? Lots of options:- role play in PvE content, role play in PvP content, and/or role play on the league forum with other league members- coming up with new storylines, forging alliances, or even creating rivals ( play nice).

The RPGers are looking for fun and friendly players who role playing (of course), pve, and/or pvp.
    League perks:
    -League websites. Complete with back story, character bios and general league information.
    -Unique League contests and prizes.
    -Character development assistance for those who want to get involved but not sure where to start.
    -League duos, alerts and raids. Likely even from the viewpoint of your hero/villain!
    -A limitless supply of fun and shenaniganry!
    Heroes Contacts: Blaze AzraelX, Savage Bobcat
    Villain Contacts: CryoAzrael, Faded Flame ( if im not online feel free to send email in game)
    PSN Name: redalertcliff
    • Like x 3
  2. Azrael New Player

3. melvinpox Devoted Player

I really want to join a league like this, but no mic. No intention of getting a mic. Why is it so difficult to find a decent league for casual players?
    • Like x 1
  4. Darkraven9214 New Player

this sounds like a great league i dont have a mic though
  5. Azrael New Player

I will take out the mic requirement so feel free to join
  6. Azrael New Player

thx for feedback, it is always welcomed.
  7. Azrael New Player

Btw this league is for casual and the hardcore players alike! Just no unfriendly-ness or rudeness allowed!
  8. Azrael New Player

Also changed age requirement to at least 16 years old to make it more accessible.
  9. Phluxxx New Player

Hey this League sounds like a lot of fun. Im on US PC but I wish you the best of luck. Love the idea.
  10. Azrael New Player

Wish I could extend the league to our PC brothers. Thx for the comment.
  11. Azrael New Player

12. Azrael New Player

13. Azrael New Player

14. Azrael New Player

15. Azrael New Player

The RPGers are a USPS Hero & Villain Role Playing League. Our goal is to be the “go to league” for players that love to roleplay. So how do you roleplay in DCUO? Lots of options:- role play in PvE content, role play in PvP content, and/or role play on the league forum with other league members- coming up with new storylines, forging alliances, or even creating rivals ( play nice).

The RPGers are looking for fun and friendly players who role playing (of course), pve, and/or pvp.

League perks:
    -League websites. Complete with back story, character bios and general league information.
    -Unique League contests and prizes.
    -Character development assistance for those who want to get involved but not sure where to start.
    -League duos, alerts and raids. Likely even from the viewpoint of your hero/villain!
    -A limitless supply of fun and shenaniganry!

The Main Site: http://tinyurl.com/RPGDCUO ( click on Join page and submit an app)
    Heroes Contacts: Blaze AzraelX
    Villain Contacts: CryoAzrael ( if im not online feel free to send email in game)
    PSN Name: redalertcliff
  16. Azrael New Player

Removed level 30 requirement
  17. Azrael New Player

Sunday night
  18. Azrael New Player

In game contact-
    Blaze AzraelX
    GaiaAzrael
    GeoAzrael
    TechAzrael

Villains: