10 000 Mag-Scatter kills!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hegeteus, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Turekson

Ran into you the other day (think it was friday) with my alt. Wouldn't have remembered you otherwise, but I was left curious since you were BR100 and used a mag-scatter.

Mystery solved, congratulations :D
    • Up x 1
  2. ThreePi

Be interesting to see what the Oracle says if you stop using it. The Mag-Scatter is the least used sidearm outside the Facebook guns, Auraxiums, and flare guns, so its entirely possible that you alone are noticeably skewing the KPU and KPH of the gun by yourself.

I'm not even 300 kills in and I despise the gun.
    • Up x 3
  3. Taemien

That actually gave me a chuckle. Only because of how true it might be.
  4. Goretzu

I dunno how you managed to stick out 10,000 tbh, legitimate NC stubboness in the face during something more sensible there! :)
  5. Hegeteus

Thanks! Probably most of Miller TR/VS ran into me last week, as I for whatever reason decided to acquire last remaining 3000~ kills during last week. Some even took it personally :rolleyes: nice to see some positive text coming from Miller TR and VS as well
  6. Savadrin

h8rs gon h8. Because I play stalker and I know how stupidly easy it is to die, I usually laugh when I let myself get shot by one. Then I go find him. ;)