10 000 Mag-Scatter kills!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hegeteus, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Hegeteus

[IMG]

Hello forum nerds! My goals for mag-scatter are now finally complete. I think this is the first instance of 10k on an empire specific pistol, but correct me if I'm wrong
    • Up x 12
  2. FieldMarshall

10001 would bug the hell out of me after all that work getting it to 10000.

Anyway, good job. Mag-Scatter is a fun weapon.
    • Up x 2
  3. Hegeteus

Thanks! I think there was some lag on the servers, that one kill just appeared there the second time I opened my weapon screen for mag-scatter
  4. Pikachu

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  5. ZDarkShadowsZ

I can only hope you're awarded a gold version for your efforts.
    • Up x 1
  6. Hegeteus

I'd love that! I wouldn't mind having other NC players having it available either, that way I could in a way leave my mark on planetside 2
  7. Azawarau

Ill probably be right behind you soon since i use the Desperado as my primary with the class i play most
    • Up x 1
  8. Pikachu

Gold version with a rainbow halo.
  9. Goretzu

Yup, only one thing for it now, the OP will have to go for 100,000 kills with it. [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  10. Hegeteus

I don't think I'd be capable of farming to 100k with any weapon, like Gylle did(props to him!). Much less so with sidearm that's kinda difficult and taxing to use. I feel like stalker is not very powerful in the game's core gameplay and constantly going against ridiculous odds is not something I would do for such a long period of time
    • Up x 1
  11. DarkStarII

I think I may be mad, but I'm going for 10,000 kills with the Phaseshift... ;)
    Although, currently I've been distracted with completing directives.
  12. Hegeteus

Good luck!
  13. DarkStarII

Your luck has been received, I think. :D
  14. Iridar51

[IMG]
    • Up x 7
  15. Liewec123

[IMG]
    we're not worthy! we're not worthy!
    • Up x 6
  16. Campagne

You got 10001 kills with a Mag-Scatter!? I'm glad I'm on your side.

Very much this. The Mag-Scatter is arguably the worst weapon in the game, and I highly doubt anyone has ever beaten you to your throne.
  17. MaKiro2

nah i wouldnt say its the worst weopen in the game.
    If u know how to play with this gun it works so pretty damn well :D

and im on the second places with magscatter kills and i have only 4100 :O
  18. Hegeteus

Looking at stats, you are a much better stalker player than me and I've been curious whether you'll go past my mag-scatter kills some day
  19. Campagne

Meh. If you play it to its strengths, it isn't completely terrible, but the same can be said for any other weapon.

What would you say is the worst, if not the Mag-Scatter? ;)
  20. JustBoo

Well Done.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1