Caspar de Haan's Recent Activity

1. Caspar de Haan liked X21K's post in the thread COBOLT - 15:00 GMT - Poor Connection and Disconnection.

Cobolt. 15:00 GMT. I thought I would play for an hour or so. There's barely anyone on the server. I logged in as NSO spawned at TR...

Mar 29, 2024
  2. Caspar de Haan replied to the thread COBOLT - 15:00 GMT - Poor Connection and Disconnection.

Same thing happening at Miller right now, its unplayable. I get either disconnected every 10 minutes, or i cant play because of the lag......

Mar 29, 2024
  3. Caspar de Haan replied to the thread Unable to login to millar for multiple players.

i have noticed that it sometimes works if i log into Cobalt first, log out and then log into my Miller character. It doesnt always do the...

Jan 15, 2024
  4. Caspar de Haan replied to the thread Unable to login to millar for multiple players.

yup i have the same problem.

Jan 12, 2024
  5. Caspar de Haan liked Unbanshee's post in the thread Unable to login to millar for multiple players.

Hi All, over the last few days myself and several other members of my outfit have been unable to log into the Millar server at several...

Jan 12, 2024