COBOLT - 15:00 GMT - Poor Connection and Disconnection

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by X21K, Mar 29, 2024.

1. X21K

Cobolt. 15:00 GMT. I thought I would play for an hour or so.
    1. There's barely anyone on the server.
    2. I logged in as NSO spawned at TR Sanctuary, no interact message at the Equipment Terminal.
    3. Got disconnected with a 201 error.
    4. Logged back in.
    5. NSO again, this time at NC Sanctuary.
    6. Respawned at a Tower, cloaked up and couldn't decloak - looked at the connection and it was BAD, getting worse.
    7. Disconnected again.
    This is low pop on a UK Bank Holiday Friday as well, raining outside and probably a lot of players wanting to log on but cannot. Who knows what it will be like in a few hours time.

I expect the server will die shortly, and that will be another 2x EXP weekend Cobolt players will lose out on until the fix on Monday/Tuesday time (that's what happened before).
    • Up x 4
  2. HaggisReaper

Similar issues on Miller - it's unplayable right now.
  3. Falconpuncheru

4. Caspar de Haan

Same thing happening at Miller right now, its unplayable. I get either disconnected every 10 minutes, or i cant play because of the lag... terrible timing with the double xp weekend right now..
    • Up x 2
  5. Mithril Community Manager

Thank you for your reports, we'll be taking a look at these severs.
    • Up x 1
  6. MonnyMoony

Same here. Been like this for days. I either cant log in at all (the loggin icon just keeps rotating) - or where I do get in, after playing for a few minutes I get a server disconnection or some other weird gameplay issues.

In essence the game is unplayable and has been since the last couple of patches.
  7. dixonLane1234

Same here. On both miller and cobalt.
    Similar to last 2 days. Few to several minutes, followed by disconnection.
    Seems to be (worse) since last update.
    Bank Holiday weekend here as well :)
    Not a great advertisement for the game, unfortunately.
  8. Awalansh

Same problem, have Bad connection right after push PLAY on character panel. Can someone check status by press TAB button after character selection?
  9. X21K

Thank you Mithril.

Today:
    1. COBOLT, PC, 16:15 GMT
    2. On the Player Selection screen when I select a COBOLT character it spins, spins, spins....
    3. Disconnects.
    • Up x 1
  10. Mithril Community Manager

We have fixed the character select connection issue on Cobalt. Miller checks out ok as well. Thank you for your reports.