Mattherson, Rejoice! The Enclave Has Quit!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LucMooncrest, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Varben

Yo, if Mattherson does have to merge with Waterson, we Vanu will welcome you Vanu with open, grateful arms. We've been having to deal with stupidly high TR pop since the beginning of the game. If ONCE we get to be highest? Man... that's an impossible dream.
    • Up x 4
  2. VSDerp

us vanu would love to stand by our waterson vanu brothers and sisters in battle and destroy these scums of the earth! derp out
    • Up x 2
  3. Sea of Ink

Number 1? VS has been destroying TE lately.
    • Up x 1
  4. Endlos

Wait, you mean Mattherson:TR won't have to put up with this any more?

Don't get me wrong, I watched the guy's "final" stream and I agree with his assessment of PS2. The game is **** in a lot of ways and it's only going downhill. GU11 was my personal final nail. But, seriously, I'm pretty sure the LoL runners would have given this guy a lifetime ban by now.
    • Up x 4
  5. huehue

Being in TE is nothing to do with being a masochist. It's about Buzz's ability to lead, he has years of experience leading an outfit 5 days a week, what he lacks in moral character he makes up in leadership.

Drawing a comparison of TE and BWC: BWC is a very organized outfit, too organized that takes much too long to do operations.
    -BWC schedules their ops ahead of time by days, and in the down time rarely sports a full platoon. In TE ops are on the same days at the same time, you log on, you go to teamspeak and find an empty dagger, ask your squad leader what your orders are and that's it.

-BWC takes too long to mobilize because the leadership is spread out. In TE you suicide when Buzz gives the word and 100 'masochists' are ready for a new objective. The racist idiot can get 100+ people back to warpgate and in galaxies for a new obj in less than 3 minutes. You repeatedly see a dozen of TE galaxies leaving warpgate in conjunction day in day out, you see that maybe in the weekends from other outfits and never as quickly.

No one in this game can command the level of leadership this racist idiot can. He made the game fun for the majority of TE.
    • Up x 7
  6. Endlos

I'm all for a Mattherson-Waterson merge. More people to shoot at and shoot with is always good for the game. But NC has been the dominant numerical force on Waterson for a while, now. TR dipped under NC shortly after the Waterson-Jaeger merge and pretty much stayed there. VS are ridiculously under-represented on the 'new' Waterson yet that doesn't stop them from getting things done on occasion.
  7. huehue

Don't mind this guy, he's a white racist who can't afford to move out of Gary Indiana.
    • Up x 3
  8. Drealgrin

translation = buzzbutt's k/d fell .3 in a day and now he's not having any more fun zergging/using the cheapest tactics anymore.

sayonara ! Maybe TR will actually accomplish something now! Looking forward to playing against good TR finally.
    • Up x 3
  9. VSDerp

ima miss watching buzz's ps2 youtube videos and streams..gotta respect the man.
    • Up x 3
  10. DeadOnArrival

Member of TE. I cannot say I am personally quitting the game til my sub runs out. I am no longer playing on Mattherson. I
    have had fun playing my TE toon. I want to thank everyone who shot me and let me shoot them. I don't see a point in sticking around as ops were the only thing I currently enjoy on that toon. I have NC and VS toons on other servers I think I will spend some time playing with. TR is in no way shape or form dead. There are still other outfits kicking ***. Good luck Mattherson, thanks for the good times.
    • Up x 6
  11. Cab00se187

And this is why they are quitting because now they can't just redeploy wherever they want and spawn hundreds of tanks.
    • Up x 1
  12. FnkyTwn

By 'Sub Human' he means: Non-Whites

1488 is of course:

14 = The 14 words
    "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"
    Phrase coined by George Lincoln Rockwell, the founder of the American **** Party

88 = H is the 8th letter of the alphabet - ergo 88 = HH = Heil Hitler

And then he makes fun of 'Vilerat', one of the embassy workers (American) who died in Libya.

Stay classy Movac. This is why nobody will miss TE or BCP.
    • Up x 15
  13. EliteEskimo

Um Black Widow Company was invited to the Ultimate Empire Showdown, was recorded for E3, and was in other SOE videos. Sorry Bape but you are wrong.:p
    • Up x 6
  14. Tasogie

I think you will find its called maturity an friendship, many long term clans stick together over years playing many games together.
    Clan I used to be in called Ebonlore was around for ten years together.

Try it sometime, instead of being silly on a forum
    • Up x 2
  15. Cyridius

Yeah, OK

https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428010618020696081/killboard
  16. VSDerp

eskimo where u been man? do u ever log in anymore? or u log in during the night time? been wanting to snipe you're *** for a while.
  17. USD

looks like his K/D went up by .30 since last i looked.
    • Up x 3
  18. TRNCVS

I just watched his video and to me, he didn't give any good arguments as to why the game is going downhill. Mostly just opinions. Okay maybe he gave one good reason... the population imbalance. When your side has a low pop it SUCKS big time. Probably why I stopped playing ps1 a while back and never got back into it. I agree that they need to stop going back and forth with the buffs/nerfs. But is that a reason why the game is going down?

Really though, the game came out of beta when? Less than a year ago? They need time to put out content(not that they haven't). He is rank 100 already.. he played the crap out of the game. But again I don't see any changes that make you have to pay to play, at least I don't feel that way. I think if you're rank 100 already.. you're going to get bored without some major additions to the game.
  19. VSDerp

ya enclave members just needa stop feeding into these haters B.S. seriously.
    • Up x 3
  20. Bape

Hes trying to hunt me down and kill me probably :)
    • Up x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.