Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Grandavi New Member

G'day! Wondering if you Shining guides can pop into Skyfire and fire up a bit of a Kael or be Kael'd event. I haven't seen it in a while and its a great instance.

If you can spare the time from cleaning sand out of yer boots that is...
    Badur likes this.
  2. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hear Ya, Hear Ya! Heroes of Skyfire,

Have Ye Heard tales of the Spirit cryin' out in Distress, trying to find those who have not found their way yet?
    Maybe ye can help? Stop by Cardin Ward (Obol Plain) gate on Wednesday, 1 March 2023 at 10 a.m. PST and see the Dwarf there! He appreciates Any help he kin get, and for those that Have helped before, He sends him Thanks to ye!

Guide Badur
  3. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard a Coldain say...

"Ferrott is such a fascinating place but we Coldain keep getting lost!
    If you know your way around, meet us at the druid ring at 7pm pst 2/28/23.
    These Spiders are HUGE."
  4. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Once the poor Coldain get back home they will be needing more Giant hunters,
    so keep your eyes out for their request.
  5. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that....

The Coldain returned from their adventurers and came back to find
    the Giants are causing problems again.

If you never helped them before or have friends who would like to help,
    please go to the Eastern Wastes.
    3/6/23 at 7 pm.
    They will be up at the Kael Drakkel griffon station.
  6. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Norrath Adventures!!

Have you taken the Challenge yet? The Stormshields will Return to Kael Gate to Challenge you to Explore the Vast Depths of Kael! Can You handle the Challenge? Come Wednesday, 8 March 2023 at 2 p,m, PST Outside Kael Gates in Eastern Waste to take the Challenge and see if You have what it takes!

Guide Badur

** This Event is not repeatable. Alts are Welcome, Please limit Pets and Mercenaries while around the Event Host. Thank you all for your Help and assistance!
  7. Grandavi New Member

Just dropping in to thank Kargus for allowing me to cycle my army in preparation of penetrating Kael's gates. It's people like him that make risking bloodloss so worth it!

Now... off to topple giants...
    Badur likes this.
  8. Hlussa Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!!!

I heard there will be a researcher looking for help with fungus information. If you would like to assist with this task look for them in New Halas on Thursday 9 March 2023 at 7:00pm PST.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  9. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Adventurers,

Ever had someone intentionally give you poor service ever time you go to their Establishment? Seems there is a Dwarf at a Thurgadin Tavern having some of the same issues! Maybe you can stop by and offer a hand with a little returned service? If so, Check in Thurgadin Tavern on 14 March 2023 at 1 p.m. pdt and look for a Dwarf with an itch to scratch, lol!

Guide Badur
  10. Sealyn New Member

Can we please get the Guide's Quest to the Library? I have several toons that need it. Thanks for your consideration.
    Badur likes this.
  11. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!

I heard a rumor that there will be someone in
    Kylong Plains on
    April 1, 2023 at 5am
    handing out guides to the Celestial Realm.

Gather up your friends and meet near the wizard spire in Teren's Grasp. Remember this is a popular quest so please send all mounts, pets and mercenaries away to help with over crowding .

***Remember this is not a repeatable quest***

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
    Sealyn likes this.
  12. greatly New Member

Looks like they are doing that Library quest for you Sealyn!
  13. Sealyn New Member

Thank you so much!
  14. Sealyn New Member

Thank you so very much! The Guide, Liinissa, did an awesome job.
  15. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Greetings Skyfire!!

Have ye been missing some Things from Days gone by? Well, There be talk of a Erudite in Kylong Plains on Wednesday 5 April 2023 at 3 P.M. PDT looking for adventurers who have yet to Travel to the Dark Side of the Moon! Haven't explored it yet? Stop by and see him and see what he can help you with!

Have a great week!

**Event time has been changed due to Server Maintenance!
  16. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard....

Tonight, April 4 at 7 pm pst.
    There is a sad little dragon
    at the Antonica Lighthouse
    in looking for some help with their treasure horde,
    maybe you have a bit of spare time to help them?
  17. Odur27 New Member

I missed Chaos Decending guide quest on 3/31, any chance you could run it again soon please I'm Odur27 on Discord. Thanks again for all you guys do =-)
  18. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I am sure we will, but I am not sure when.

Keep your eyes peeled on Discord and here for updated news and events.
  19. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that....

The Fashion Diva will be back in Halas at the dock 4/10/23 around 7 pm pdt.
    She really wants to help you out of your old blood stained armor and into some nice clean fashionable clothes.
  20. Sealyn New Member

Can you please offer the Nebulous Newsies please? Thanks.
    Erole and Badur like this.