Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Forestyne SWAT EQ2

Greetings!
    I just heard that a snowperson will be visiting Frostfell Wonderland Village Thursday, 22 December 2022 , at 7pm to share stories with those willing to listen. A scribe may wish to bring extra supplies to this event.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
    Cassta likes this.
  2. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Greetings Skyfire!!

Help is needed! A Young Dragon has had a mishap and is needing assistance before the Frostfell feast! If You think you can help, stop by the Frostfell Wonderland Village near the Zone Cabinet on Wednesday 28 December 2022 at 1 pm PST and see him!
    Cassta likes this.
  3. Tegne New Member

Hello, recently returned player and I was wondering if the quest A Guides Guide to Luclin will be offered again? I would really really like to do the quest.
    Cassta and Badur like this.
  4. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Thank ye, fer the Request, Tegne! I will contact the Mage Guild and see what we can get and when they will be available. Please watch here for updates!
    Cassta likes this.
  5. Tegne New Member

You have my thanks, good dwarf.
    Cassta likes this.
  6. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heroes of Norrath!!

Be there any of Ye who loves Axes? I do be lovin a Good Axe, And On Wednesday, 11 January 2023 at 1 p.m. PST Braxdon will be in Butcherblock Mountain needs help gathering more information on Axes to improve his knowledge and Forging Skills! Stop by and see if You kin help him out, Ok?

Guide Badur
    Cassta and Peredhel like this.
  7. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heroes..

Are you missing something from Days gone by? Maybe a Quest you want to add to a new Hero amongst you? Well, The Mage Guild Has set up a Special Day all for you Heroes of Skyfire! Set the 15th of January 2023 aside! The Following events will be ran at the times Indicated:

A Spirit is looking for Help with Others Spirits who have not made their way to the after life yet. Are you Worthy and Capable? Look for the Dwarf at Cardin Ward Front Gate in Obol Plains on 15 January at 11 a.m.

A Erudite from the Mage Guild is Looking to help those wanting to travel to Luclin! Meet up with him on 15 January 2023 at 1 pm PST In Kylong Plains at the Spire!

A Erudite from the Mage Guild is looking for help in exploring the Newly Discovered land of Vetrovia! Meet him in Kylong Plains at the spires on 15 January 2023 at 3 pm PST!

Lastly, a Dwarf from the Mage Guild has some interesting information on a Newly Discovered area in the Raj'Dul Plateaus! You can meet with him in Sinking Sands across from the Docks on 15 January 2023 at 5 pm PST!

Enjoy and Have fun!

Guide Badur
  8. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Are you off to explore the Desert of Ro?
    Well before you climb on that magic carpet stop by the
    Sinking Sands and speak to a Kerran explorer.
    She will be handing out a list of interesting places to visit in the lands of Ro.
    Saturday, January 21, at 5am pst
  9. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

I wanted ta take a minute and give Thanks to the Many Heroes that came out on the 15th and participated in the many Events of the Day! Congrats to all those that were able to get their Quest and My Appreciation for making the day so successful for all!

With all Respect and Appreciation,

Guide Badur
    Cassta and Khut En like this.
  10. Khut En New Member

The events were greatly appreciated... I missed 1, Luclin, but overall it was a lot of fun ..
    Cassta likes this.
  11. Peredhel New Member

Ouch! I missed ALL of that?? Silly world, that put such wonder on a day that I was MOVING /gasp
    I'll look for these again, but you all were FANTASTIC to do all this on the same day :)
  12. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire Heroes,

Seems there is a Coldain Dwarf that will outside Kael Drakkel in Eastern Waste on 1 February 2023 at 11 a.m. PST looking for Brave adventurers to Venture into place only Rumored to Exist! Can You handle his challenge?

** This is a Non-Repeatable Event. If You have completed it before, You cannot receive it again unfortunately, Although we do Greatly appreciate your Help and Support!

Guide Badur
    Cassta likes this.
  13. Serifa New Member

on 1/31/23 while I was fighting a few named I noticed in general chat a guide quest being offered by Ezelfoo in Obol Plains. I believe it was the Newsie quest being offered. Why did the guide not announce this more than once and why did they stay such a short time? I have been waiting for this quest for ages to come around again. I think this was bs that they did not stay long NOR announce more than once that they were here. Im sorry but this was not cool.
  14. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Serifa,

My apologies you were not able to get the Quest from the Guide that was on at the time. We do try to stay on as Long as we can. While I do not know the Situation, I am certain they tried their best. We will be doing it again in the Future and Hopefully we can better fulfill your expectation next time. Please keep in mind, The Guides are indeed Players as well, and while we make time, Sometimes, Emergencies come up or situations beyond our Control. and we do need to leave early. Again, My apologies and I hope we get to see you the next time!

Guide Badur
  15. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Greetings Skyfire!

I bring you news of recently discovered relics believed to have belonged to Antonius Bayle himself! For more information

Come to the Antonica lighthouse above the docks on
    Saturday, February 11 at 5am PDT

Click here to convert to your local time

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Don't Miss It! Bring your friends!

Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay and communicate any reschedules in a timely manner.
    Cassta likes this.
  16. Yareth SWAT EQ

Thank you for reaching out to us, Serifa. I am sorry that you were unable to obtain the task at this time. We will make an effort to schedule a repeat of the event that was offered on 01/31 over this weekend. Please keep an eye on the forums!
    Cassta likes this.
  17. Cassta Member

Will you please tell me if this is a new quest? Your "
    This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Don't Miss It! Bring your friends!"
    made me wonder if it is one I am not familiar with or a new one. :confused: Thanks
  18. Yareth SWAT EQ

This is not a repeatable task, Cassta. If you have not searched for these relics before, it would be to your advantage to attend.
    Cassta likes this.
  19. Cassta Member

Thank you for the quick response. It was very helpful in deciding how to prioritize my toons and the best use of my time. On a side note...I LOVE your signature block, prettiest I've seen. :D
    Yareth likes this.
  20. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heroes of Skyfire!

The Plateaus of Raj'Dul are open for you! Have you got to visit them yet? They can be dangerous!! There will be one of Me Fellow Dwarves out in Sinking Sands, Tomorrow, 14 February, 2023 at 11 am PST that will give you some information! You Will want to talk with him if you haven't before! Stop out of see him if Haven't yet across from the Docks!!

Guide Badur

** This is not a repeatable Event. While we thank you for your Help, We cannot offer it again, But if you feel up to sharing your Tales, By all means, Stop by for a chat! We also ask that you minimize Pets, Mercs, and Extra Creatures in the area as they do tend to distract and interfere with getting you taken care of Promptly! Thank you for your Consideration!

*** Due to Patch Time, Event has been pushed back one hour.