TOT2017 video tours R US

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by kianne, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

This is so funny watching Oaky's excitement when she "won" the maze - aaah mazes, the videographer's best friend - we love em!

Well done Tenchigirl and Bougie - such a fun place and so pretty!:)
    Ocarinah, Ratbill, Spextasy and 2 others like this.
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

I'm catching up on all these videos and this house is gorgeous - great job Pywakett - I LOVE the bloodbath and the pit, the treasure room and all the little details like the coffee maker and that amazing homemade picture in the kitchen with the scarecrow and the moon - that's awesome!
  3. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

yay!! I'm so glad you liked it and you made out alive from the maze Ratbill made for you. here are pics of more of the areas in the maze that you missed, no biggie, I get lost in there too but it is fun to go in and explore. thanks again for Ratbill helping me with the maze, he did an excellent job. ;)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    elflover, Ocarinah, Gretel and 3 others like this.
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

Wow at the reskin in there and also I loved that centre fireplace and all the gorgeous colours used:)
  5. Febrith Well-Known Member

How lovely - I adore Kelethin breakouts and she's done a wonderful job on the gardens on those platforms<3
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, that's weird; I thought I'd replied to this, but like Merriel's message, I think the spirits of the forum ate it ("Yes, teach, that's my excuse..."). :-/

I've seen it spelled Pyewacket, but it could be that someone else already had that spelling on Maj'Dul for it (it's kind of famous, been used in fiction before and ostensibly in real life ;->), and I think it's pronounced PIE-wack-it, but don't quote me, 'cause I don't know for sure. ;)

Uwk
    Ocarinah and Ratbill like this.
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

I'm a big fan of Bougie's work:-

8. Ratbill Well-Known Member

There are some homes left for me to visit, but so far I am amazed by all the creativity going on. Just wonderful.Thanks Kianne & Oaky & Febrith for the wonderfull tours. They are so much fun to watch, even after visiting the houses myself. And I had to go back to Lunarosa's house because I saw I totally missed the hidden part the 1st time. :)
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

The first video that ended up corrupt, I made it to all those areas except the last pic. I love the Troll with mummy head....the blood squirting out of the head...stealing. I laughed so hard when I ran into the gingerbread men. I love the ones with the sharp candy canes! The bookcase one...I said Luke I am your father lol in my best Darth Vader voice lol. I was sent a map so might make video of me trying to hit all those spots with a map in my hand...bet I still get lost. :D
  10. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

What was the one weird tile outside?????? Does she mean the lava pit thing? I went around like crazy woman thinking there was a hidden room or something.
  11. Wizzam Well-Known Member

It was out behind the house. There's a hinged grassy square. Totally worth a double back to see it!!!!
    Ratbill and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

D'oh! I missed that, too! X-P

Uwk
    who wonders: how do you "point it out" as the decorator without totally wrecking its surprise factor? One person did a sign that was actually pretty subtle, but that was very situational...
    Ratbill likes this.
  13. kianne Well-Known Member

i didn't see no wired tile and i double watched the videos again to check to see if i missed anything.. and i cant see if i did unless there was a tapestry i missed i could walk through!! what ya gum bumping about! lol
    Ratbill and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's not so much a "weird tile" as it is like a mound of grass type item that if you click on it, it'll move aside, like a Hinged whatever, but it usually drops down into a hole, or another floor, or whatever; vertically down rather than horizontally across/through. :)

Uwk
    Ratbill likes this.
  15. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

16. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

LOL yeh sorry, I found it difficult to make the hinged topiary look like a door but not like a door. I'm glad you were able to find it though :)

I'm still busy watching all the videos and visiting all the houses. Such amazing work! I love spooky stuff and this is just fantastic! Big thanks to Ealdian for my Nightmare house. It's super spooky and the tornadoes! *shivers* it's perfect :) Thank you
  17. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Yep, there's one that was done for me that will take some extra time to finish. But I promise you all, it's worth the wait! <3
  18. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I've seen what's done so far, she ain't lyin! ;)
  19. Febrith Well-Known Member

I don't know if I'm going blind but I couldn't see a video had been done for this one - if it has already then I apologise for the overlap - it's amazing!:)

Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  20. Vasciagio Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tour Febrith... I have enjoyed working on this house for Wizzam. I was really hoping I would get it right for her. I admire her work and was nervous about decorating for her at first. However, I had ideas that were just flowing and ran with them... I knew what I wanted to do before I even got in the house and basically started from the front entrance ground then went to the walk way down to the receptionist. I had wanted to build behind the lava falls since I first discovered it in my house ages ago. The ladders we got on the market place made that possible.

Unfortunately, with work and illness I do what I can in game when I can and occasionally take a break from decorating to recharge myself. This is often spent with my closest friends Ceyarrecks and Daemora; for which I confided in for their thoughs and suggestions/ideas. I did not have enough space to totally fulfill my vision of the house and light house area, but I wanted Wizzam to post the hotel owner's house for everyone to see. I will later get back to finishing the hotel owner's house and lighthouse once I get more time. It is currently partially worked on but hidden behind the starry tiles that are just past the fence in the back.

I think you did a great job with the tour. You over looked just a couple of things that I can recall, but with all those little touches here and there, I think that can be expected hehe. The room with the zombie in the mirror.... the shower had a bleeding shower head up high in the top. Also, the room next door had a creeper spying from the air duct above the bed (I call him Peeping Billy). With frostfell, the new expannsion, and of course the hectic holidays and my retail schedule, It was hard to keep a balance of things but I will get the rest completed after the new year.

Vasciagio Bladesong
    Maj'dul
    Febrith and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.