The Spirit of Arcanna’se Heritage Crate

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Mar 5, 2024.

1. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

[IMG]
    Keep reading to find out what’s available in this crate!

There was a time when all Norrath was threatened by the deific strength wielded by the celestial usurpers known collectively as the Tenets of Hate. Valiant efforts by mortals to end the crisis demanded travel to other realms of reality, the first of which was the Plane of Magic. It was here where the Allyrians, creations of Druzzil Ro, helped to arm the heroes of Norrath with esoteric knowledge and metetherial equipment. And now they’ve supplied us with even more! Introducing the new Spirit of Arcanna’se Heritage Crate, which can now be found on the marketplace.

Each Spirit of Arcanna’se Heritage Crate will contain the following items:
    • 1 Spirit of Arcanna’se Heritage Wardrobe Crate
    • 1 Heritage Ingot Crate
    • 1 Consumables Crate with a chance at the Spirit of Arcanna’se Mercenary and Mercenary Infusion
    • Between 1 to 10 Jadeite Medallions
    [IMG]
    Mercenary: Ansen Jeckles

[IMG]
    Spirit of Arcanna'se Mercenary Infusion

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

This crate is available on the marketplace beginning today!

Did we mention that members get a 10% discount in the store? If you do not have an active membership, you may subscribe at https://www.everquest2.com/membership or consume a Krono.

Join us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord.
    Jaxyn, Twyla and Stixx like this.
  2. Smashey Well-Known Member

Will Daybreak be updating the Heritage Merchant so we can use the Jadeite Medallions?

If not can Daybreak explain why they are continuing to sell them?
    Arclite, Beee and Cyna like this.
  3. Mircury Templar - A.B.

Someone watched too much Supernatural..... Mercenary: Ansen Jeckles. Jensen Ackles.... just saying... :)
    boredorm, Cusashorn, Houjaamo and 2 others like this.
  4. Prayos Well-Known Member

And it's a spirit, to boot, lol.
    Buggabug likes this.
  5. Jaxyn Member

This set looks pretty cool.
    The examples shown look like plate; where can we see chain, leather and cloth versions - if they exist?
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

Really? New P2W buff and no previous buff at the merchants for Jadeite coins?

The new buff is allready asked for 50 Kronos :-(
    SolarFaire, Arclite and Lateana like this.
  7. Elricq New Member

As it can be fun to buy and open these crate, it is no fun to have to hope for eternal luck. If this is not a way to just and only make money (moneymaking is important I agree) why not innovate and reduce the badluck progressivly with the counting of the bought crates. The more you buy, the more you REALY come close to the most important reward. You can also put it very quickly for sale Jadeite coins. See players offer 50 kronos is just insane and shows some decadence in this concept.
    Real rewarding is not seen : for example I asked if flow could be transformed in a purple adorn (to have flow you had to play and not to pay) and there is no reaction.
    Lateana likes this.
  8. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

This type of P2W gamble is what people are trying to get banned.
    GrunEQ likes this.
  9. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

That's how it is, also linked to the problems listed here and in other positions.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...d-new-season-merc-crates.614737/#post-6759534

For example, not a single person I know likes these tons of short-term adornments. It's simply not practical and it's too time-consuming to use them all the time, considering the amount of space they require and in addition, these short-time adornments, which are useless for us, massively reduce the chance of getting the rare rewards, which would still offer a little motivation if the chances were there would not now be absolutely ridiculously small and would become smaller and smaller.

You can also get the Jadeite Medallions in the game by doing the daily overseer quests for many years and saving for a long time, but the heritage merchant in the game does not have the last and current rare rewards on offer so that you could spend your coins.
    SolarFaire, Smashey, Beee and 2 others like this.
  10. Smashey Well-Known Member

Please stop ignoring us and just give us a yes or no answer if the heritage merchant will be updated. Its not that hard to be honest. Some of us have spent thousands of dollars on your in game shop and we are not able to use the items we bought for anything useful.
    Yenk, SolarFaire, Harkoes and 2 others like this.
  11. Barwyn Member

Looks cool ... Where are the Mage and Priest ranged weapons? The Scouts and Fighters still have their bow.

Why keep adding fluff while making it harder for non power feed casters to get groups? Why did you give fighters and scouts a bow that raises their resolution 20 points higher and no range item for casters and priests? Fix the Darkpaw vendors then add your fluff please.

Not asking for much. Ranged items for all ... Same stats, same price.

It's like if I brought 1 toy home for my 2 grand kids and said don't worry, I will give you yours one day in the future if ever.
    SolarFaire likes this.
  12. Harkoes New Member

You can also get the Jadeite Medallions in the game by doing the daily overseer quests for many years and saving for a long time, but the heritage merchant in the game does not have the last and current rare rewards on offer so that you could spend your coins.

Beee likes this.
  13. Barwyn Member

Still doesn't fix the issue of 1/2 the classes getting a ranged item (bow) from the darkpaw vendors and the Mages are left high and dry without.
  14. Evilary Well-Known Member

And this thread has nothing to do with ranged items. It's about a new crate for sale.
  15. Barwyn Member

Everything has to do with ranged items when 1/2 the population has been denied what the others have.
    Cyna likes this.
  16. vlada Active Member

this is nonsense. crossbow is on the tarew merchant. 750 coins,no masks. i dont use it but its there, usable by mages
    Siren likes this.
  17. Harkoes New Member

Can we make these crates so I can buy it a couple of times and get a guaranteed Merc pack... Making it unlimited lottery is a cruel cashgrab for the customer base. Now if you make it so the third crate is guaranteed to get the pack, I'll bet you sell many more... and people get their upgrades at a decent price point...
    Roxtar likes this.
  18. Rargo Active Member

I have opened over 800 of these crates. No merc. Very disappointed. They need to put the merc on the heritage merchant now that I have 7000+ coins to use for nothing else.
    Roxtar, Beee and Breanna like this.
  19. Siren Well-Known Member

A guy on Discord spent $1,500 and still got nothing.
    Beee and Breanna like this.
  20. Harkoes New Member

it's a game, $1500 is completely unacceptable. There should be a certain price point that guarantees the merc.
    Yenk and Breanna like this.