Ossuary: Choir of T'Vyl[Event Heroic]

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Jodiph, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Xenord Member

Summing-up

Legion
    • No NPC/emote chat that would help to understand event
    • No sence to kill skeletons how event implies
    • Unreal hits. Just don't know how tank it by crusaders, bers, or bruiser.
    • Unreal multi-attack and flurry through stoneskins, deadsaves and avoids occasionally.
    • Bugged group debuff "Scream sounds", which starts to hit chararcter about 25mil if he died after 50% (or mb 30) of Legion.
    Etet, Arret and Ubis.

• For some reason first 2 hours nameds resets every 6 minutes, even if not in combat. Then somesthing goes right and they stop doing this.
    • In the start of the fight Ubis become invisible for the tank. All hate tank managed to generate in 10 second does not changes till the end of the battle.
    • When Ubis becomes invisible for tank he starts to do random oneshots. I get some right from the moment he disaapears till we killed Etet and Arret finally. Hits from 4.8mil to 8.4mil. Like ever, no emote.
    • During the fight one of group members can see Ubis, but no RMB or dispell or heroic opportunity, no any clickable things or something else can make him visible for other groupmebmers.
    • Arret and his Posion Bolt. Riddle. Click, run to/from, tried to kill. Oneshot for anyone, who nave no stoneskin. No emote.
    • Ubis do not appears when Arret and Etet are dead. Continue to hit me from invis. with random oneshots sometimes.
    • Arret and Etet hit's hard. When out of avoids but with 45-65% dmg reduce my HP flickered like a Christmas tree. With two geared raid priests. Straight DPS of theese two mobs about 4mil/sec, but Ubis hits too and do random oneshots! , just not included in parse, cause I cant's see him. Slightly overdone, quite a bit, lol. Ahrmatal sucks.
    • Etet's ability "mercy of confidence" hits about 4k, but sometimes hits 2.7mil, as ever, no emote.
    • And the last one note. Summary nameds have 30 bil HP. Emmm. Nerf mb to 5bil for each at least. It's not raid mob in the end. Our sin bankrupt on hemotoxine today
  2. Xenord Member

Mythical weapon and helm for everyone, i hope.
    Gaealiege likes this.
  3. Vasco Active Member

Difficult is one thing, insanity is another. I just don't know how anyone can get through this unless they got an invuln cycle going. As a zerker with warden healing, I just can't survive past certain point.

This fight also need emotes to give us hints on what to do. I feel like we're getting trolled by the devs.
  4. Vasco Active Member

L ol. Keep wishing. We're going to need more vodka.
  5. Xenord Member

That was sarcasm
  6. Luzionist Active Member

So I am assuming that this has not been cleared yet, any indication of what the loot from this zone is and if it is worth this.
  7. muffinrat New Member

Great, but could it please be removed from the weekly EH quest rotation then? Being asked to complete a zone that is intended for 1% of the top 1% of the playerbase is less than ideal and is liable to just irritate.
  8. Gninja Developer

Absolutely!
    Spira likes this.
  9. GIndotto Well-Known Member

Not that we should start picking off zones that are tough from weekly lists, but I think if you cross this zone off the list due to scaling of difficulty, then Inner Sanctum could use a cross of the Heroic weekly list as well.

Not because it's as hard, Choir is by far more challenging, but to me it was the first zone that crossed into that Dominion territory of "not for casuals". So we won't see random groups trying that zone out until well at the end of the expansion as we did In ToV with Dominion. Right now on AB, I only ever see 2 individuals forming for that zone, 1 a tank and 1 a coercer, both raid geared, and frequently people quit the group and over an hour later you see spam for a replacement needed in channel, because the zone can drag on with the wrong mix of players. It's too big a request to ask that be in the weekly IMO, and I think Threshinet's and regular Temple both pose their own challenges for average PUGs if you're looking to have 1 harder weekly quest in the weekly possibilities.
  10. Vasco Active Member

Mythical helm and weapons.
  11. konofo Active Member

Kudos to those of you fighting the good fight, but I think I'll wait for the final version of the zone.

kono
  12. Xenord Member

Second name unkillable. You can't kill things that you can't see.

@Gninja

Thanks for last fix that wasn't decribed in upd notes. Now Legion unkillable.

• Why 2 debuffs from spirits gives +25% inc. dmg and 6 debuffs gives +500% inc, damage?
    • Why buffs from skeletons now increases base damage of "Scream sounds"
    • Why zone/nameds resets randomly
    • Why Legion can summon 1 additional spirit on the each spawn.
    Gaealiege likes this.
  13. Xenord Member

Lol even that 1% top cant pass this zone because it's bugged
  14. Xenord Member

On first kill of Legion after 20% base damage of "Scream sounds" was about 1mil. Event implies that on 15% of Legion if you kill skeletons the way spirints doesnt appears, Legion will have 12 buffs. Scream sounds will hit about 20 mil. Even if some way you kill all skeletons to 16% of Legion (try to tank it with ma and flurry about 10mil:)), then you will die right after spawn, becuse 8 spirits will appear (6 spirits gives +500% inc damage) and 4 skeletons gives Legion +400% outcoming damge.

fix it and random resets of nameds
  15. Vasco Active Member

*In Charlie Murphy's Voice* I dare you to do this zone, I dare you!
  16. Vasco Active Member

When the Russian team say it can't be done, you know it's serious.
    Ajjantis likes this.
  17. Xenord Member

To be honest, I have the impression that the zone is not completed, the scripts were written with closed eyes, and testers completely forgotten check it. Now when russian guys killed enough cruel bugged mob, developers, instead make a normal scripts, which can be undergo at least by some specific set-up of players, made it impassable finally. Better they fix second named. And those annoying trolling resets at 50-40% of each named. :mad:
  18. Xenord Member

What does it have to do with it?
  19. Vasco Active Member

Please let's not derail this thread. We really need this event fixed.
  20. Xenord Member

Oh, you want to swear? Just if you can't do build that gives you dps, or you don't understand game mechanics doesnt mean's that we're exploting smthing, deer.

[IMG]

If it's too hard for you to think about which keys and in which order you should to push to get good dps, then, buy sps and press X to win