Nights of the Dead 2023 - Feedback and Bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Sep 22, 2023.

1. Evilary Well-Known Member

Poor Kaitheel, the Gnomes have been tinkering with a new prototype cannon. I heard it's splat-ability has increased exponentially.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Twyla like this.
  2. Carynn Well-Known Member

Thank you! I must have misread Denmum's post on the Corner.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Zornar Member

I found all the candies in Somborn Village. If you get to the village, there is only one hostile level 60 mob in one corner of the graveyard. It can be avoided by low level characters.

I got my level 30+ characters safely to Somborn Village by taking the Ulteran Spire to Loping Plains and then flying using the level 30 flying mount (Blazeshade Trotter) from the Scorched Sky event.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Twyla like this.
  4. Chikkin Well-Known Member

this is probably a minor bug but
    \aITEM -1925532546 130550996:Sanguine Fountain\/a
    is fully tradable on all servers except on Varsoon. It is Heirloom on Varsoon, no idea why, it makes no sense.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Cyna and Twyla like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm! Once I get to the graveyard (the one right next door to the village, right?), there's just the Zombie Potential Employee wandering around, and a "spirit of death" or whatever who's never been aggro to me. Which is good, since many of my li'l toons in there this year were so low, it was red to them...but never bothered them when they were rustling about its ankles (or whatevers; it's just a floating thingy) getting glowies. ;)

Uwk
    who'd still love to see ALLLLLLLLL the numerous collection quest glowies be in the regular purple, and the candies be in green, or something, anything, so long as it's different from everything else (no red/blue/gold/etc.); there will always be those who need/want the collection members, as well as those who need the candy achievement who don't have the levels to kill everything on the list :-/