Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

It is but we are scheduled out to next Spring right now! No room for side projects!
    Cylene and Nockturnal like this.
  2. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

What about if someone starts a mount request thread
    Kittybock likes this.
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

We'll get to in next spring.
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. Cylene Well-Known Member

Then next spring will be super magical with possible side projects. I'm looking forward to it!
    ttobey likes this.
  5. Amfish Active Member

Considering the recent mounts are all about birds... I propose this one, as I cant get you to give me a giraffe!

This is a Green Heron.

[IMG]

Or maybe even this!

A black winged Stilt

[IMG]
  6. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

That herron has such short legs, it'd have to have like 15% run speed on floor!
    Katz likes this.
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

ummm, I think the rest of his legs are in the water.
    Kittybock, Ishuna, Katz and 1 other person like this.
  8. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Shhh! It's more amusing to think of it having tiny legs.
    Ishuna likes this.
  9. Fozziex Active Member

Cat mount please Ttobey, I bet you are a secret crazy cat man on the inside.
    Kittybock likes this.
  10. Amfish Active Member

What about a Booby?

[IMG]
    Faeonara and Katz like this.
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Not really, we have french bulldogs. We do have a cat, but Stanley thinks he's a frenchie.
    Katz likes this.
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

There's enough boobs on these forums already.
  13. Rainmare Well-Known Member

I still want a harpy eagle, myself.

and a plate helm that looks more like what Antonia or Lucan wear, or that one valkeryie merc, or like mithaniel marr.

something that ain't a bucket upside down on my head, or completely covering it. I'd like to see the hair sometimes too, you know without wearing either a tiara/headband or the gnomish eyepeice (thought it does look neat) or not showing anything.

Oh and the new guide quest illusions? they are nice, but I wish they'd work with mounts. also on that note, I wish the Dhalgar and Gnemlin bought ones did too.

oh..and I wish alot of the others at least would work with mounts like the wings, or carpets/discs. like I can see the Sleepless Researcher not working on an actual mounted animal...since it's got no legs...but the backwings or a disc or carpet I think should work. I would LOVE to be a 'sleepless researcher' with black wings. I'd look like Death almost hehe.
    Prissetta likes this.
  14. Kelvmor Active Member

They do work on mounts now, the Dhalgar and Gnemlin.

Also, new guide quest illusions? Link?
  15. Rainmare Well-Known Member

it's a gnemlin or dhalgar skeleton like the mobs in the bluefist area of thalumbra
  16. Kelvmor Active Member

Ohhh, like the ones that come from the collection quest that gives the Tempered Darkmetal weapons? Neat.
  17. Kelvmor Active Member

Shouldn't the Conjuror Earth Elemental illusion (and the Guardian Class: Form of the Rook golem illusion) work? The golem model used for it is literally just a non-SOGA/original model ogre without a face, I've compared the models in-game.
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Earth Elementals are made of rock and are too heavy for mounts to lift them. The Lore has Spoken!
    Katz, Smallcorners and Prissetta like this.
  19. Neiloch Well-Known Member

"illusion"
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

The Lore of Look and Feel Has Spoken and I can't change it.
    Katz and Errrorr like this.