Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Is this the thread to ask for possible way for fae/arasai to just walk rather than glide? I'm specifically interested in them having some sort of "plant their feet" ability, so when doing tradeskill writs my screen doesn't go up/down each time they start/end crafting. Something like an indoor/gh ability where when clicked they only walk, not glide/flitter about.

Hope that makes sense. (Also, if not right thread then disregard post.)
    Eradani likes this.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

It is and they won't walk, sorry.
  3. Meirril Well-Known Member

But what if somebody rips their wings off? For Science?
    Eradani likes this.
  4. Talathionwins Active Member

I will say that now i have the "Eye Illusions" for my Wood Elf. Unlike other illusions you cannot cancel it at all, as in there is no buff.

Can you add an "Eye buff" to illusions so we can actually cancel them?

Also more skin tones to the races?
  5. Margaritas Active Member

This is the Ceremonial Tunic set from Nek Forest.

[IMG]

It has a very nice appearance, and until a couple of patches ago something went weird. At the lowest settings, all of the pieces but the shoulders lost their color and texture.

[IMG]

I feel like an oreo with too much cream.

Is there a way to fix this on my end? Didn't really change anything, but one day post patch I logged in to it (I only run on the low pre-set settings).
  6. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Chris or Dave will take a look.
  7. Estal Well-Known Member

Pumpkin headed Dragon Plushie Mount for Night of the Dead 2016:p

[IMG]

Just needs some scaling up.
    Spindle likes this.
  8. Chilton0585 Member

speaking of look and feel :p

How has it been 11 years and iksar males still have heads 2x too small for their bodies, while Venril Sathir is walking around with a normal head :(
    Malleria likes this.
  9. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply ;)

I'm disappointed but glad I only have one of each (one fae, one arasai, in case that wasn't clear)! :p hmm never tried illusions on them, I can be such a slacker :) ... off to experiment!
  10. Talathionwins Active Member

Eye illusions (use bones to get them) are also impossible to turn off, no buffs to click off.
  11. Tabri Well-Known Member

If you put an fae/arasai mood to angry they will always "plant their feet" for you while in this mood, trick I use when Im tired of my fae/arasai floating.
    Enoibia and Xianthia like this.
  12. Tabri Well-Known Member

This please :D
    Talathionwins likes this.
  13. Xianthia Well-Known Member

This is a fantastic tip! Thank you so much, it's perfect for me for when running crafting writs. :) :p
    Enoibia and Katz like this.
  14. taleta Member

So... there any plans to fix tradition plate helmets on male iksar? the entire bottom edge of it is borked to all hell.
  15. Kelvmor Active Member

I've made threads about it before on the old forums, actually. I still have the screenshots. I recently found out it has to do with the Iksar's chin size--the smaller the Iksar's chin, the less borked the helmet is. The first screenshot below has an Iksar with a fairly large lower jaw/chin. The second one I gave a much smaller chin, and got a better result. But still...

[IMG]

[IMG]
  16. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

We'll put that one on the list.
    Kelvmor likes this.
  17. Stabaholic Active Member

This occasionally happens with the world bells too.
  18. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Need purple Meatbeasts!!!
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

You didn't get one yet? I have one.
  20. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Red Panda's please.