Greetings From Your New Community Manager

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Karrane Well-Known Member

Double/Triple SC anytime soon?? Please!! I am getting desperate!!!

Edit: Wow.. when did I earn 640 AA's ? lol
    Calthine likes this.
  2. Kolamir New Member

Welcome RadarX. I remember listing to the podcast that you and Coyotee(sp?) used to do. Nice to see you are still around!
  3. Feldon Well-Known Member

It's a bug in the data. We're reported it.
  4. Guide Muji Senior Guide

Welcome to the community, RadarX!

Carefully hands RadarX one of his prize splinters.
    Feara likes this.
  5. Scatterfall New Member

I remember you! You were briefly in my guild on Befallen, Revolution. I played a troub named Dina.

Nice to see you again :)
  6. Psia_Meese New Member

Greetings, RadarX. And welcome back to Norrath. :cool:
  7. Sarien New Member

Radar was undoubtedly the best CM that DCUO ever had.

That's saying something, considering about 90% of the population of the DCUO forums seems to hate every other living being.
    Feara likes this.
  8. JesDyr Well-Known Member

...I cant remember where I have seen RadarX before ... Where you part of Dungeons while that was under SOE?

Either way .. welcome to the asylum. I will have some stuff to bug you about in a week or two :)
  9. Haloek Member

Welcome and Good Luck:) I am sure you will get to know all of us quite well......... Even us crazy ones.
  10. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Greetings n' Welcome to your new position! Look forward to some great interactions with the upcoming ToV beta!
  11. RadarX Community Manager

If you mean Dungeon Overlord, then yes. I worked on that project for awhile. :)

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. Look forward to seeing you folks around the forums.
  12. Finora Well-Known Member

Welcome here RadarX =)

I know I've seen you around on other forums I've frequented but darned if I remember which ones! In anycase, it's good to have you. Hope we don't give you too many headaches. ;)
  13. JesDyr Well-Known Member

I was close! .... That must be it then
  14. Juraviel Active Member

Welcome aboard RadarX :)
  15. Scalette Member

Hi RadarX...glad to have you aboard. It's always nice to have someone that has played EQ2 and understands that player aspect of it. You will have fun here, as I am sure you are well aware. It's nice to hear that a player has reached for his dreams and is working with Sony. Dreams DO Come True!!!. It is possible people...Just look at RadarX....He Did It!!!
    Glad to have you here.
    R.I.P - Dexella "May you enjoy your new adventures, wherever you go! You will be missed!"
  16. Mae- Well-Known Member

Wow, Radarx our community manager. I remember when he and an annoying coyote would mock me on the original forums.... Not that much has changed since then. ;)
  17. Cyliena Well-Known Member

I'm late to this thread, but welcome to the party, RadarX! ;)
  18. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

I too am late (and wouldn't you just know that a two week migraine means I missed the changing of the guard and sent poor Dexella a PM just last night about something?) to the party.

Welcome, RadarX! And we'll miss you, Dexella!
  19. RadarX Community Manager

If it makes you feel better, I still regularly talk with Coyote and he just mocks me instead.
    Mae- and Calthine like this.
  20. Zarchos Member

Just an FYI to anyone who doesn't know who Radar X is. Get ready for the following

1- Tons of thread locking- he'll do it in a heart beat

2- Tons of over moderating- get used to it, it will happen.

FYI