Get Ready for 100 with Bonus XP Double Etymas, and the return of Ethereals & Artifacts!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Mathafern Well-Known Member

I tried a few of the grab bags, got food, drink, and temp buffs.

Still, nice to have double etyma so I can waste twice as much. ;) Thanks SOE!
    Avahlynn likes this.
  2. Bashem Well-Known Member

That make its easy to follow prefer the policy was AoM includes all content. With F2P get everything up to ToV expansion including all things listed as separate expenses :)
  3. Kittybock Well-Known Member

We have a few old guildies returning that were not here for ToV: Since there is not a pre-purchase option on AoM, will there be a discount on Tears of Veeshan so that they can catch up to the rest of us on XP, AA's and Etyma during the Bonus Promo? They will be All Access.

Thanks,

Kitty
  4. suka Well-Known Member

forgot all about the fact that crafters will have the edge on this one. you know all those little "potion of hastening learning" you got from your apprentice? stacking it will give you a 50% xp bonus instead of a 25%
  5. suka Well-Known Member

the stuff from AOD has never been included in any expansion and i don't expect it will ever be. it was never listed as an expansion but rather as a feature package.
  6. Bashem Well-Known Member

I know as a 10 yr off and on played how that works but I could not resist asking for it anyways in my kinda like hey why we gotta pay real money for every perk or part of this game so that why I posted it!
  7. Bashem Well-Known Member

I already have 10 toons level 95 crafters so have max 200% bonus already but hey maybe its time for number 11? I even have a token for char slot not used. Now I need to figure out what type of crafter/adventurer I want next hmmmmmmm
  8. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

/way -223, 217, 148
  9. Mayali New Member

Just to clarify: Double-Double Etyma is only for people will full paid All Access memberships and not for those of us that paid with a Krono, right? I'm not getting double-double, and I just want to make sure that this is correct.
  10. Thand Well-Known Member

krono get double double. besides having a credit card on file there is no dif between krono and a recurring subscription
  11. Mayali New Member

So, in that case, something may be wrong with the way my account is flagged? I don't get access to the 10% discount in the SC store, either, and I didn't get double status over the weekend. I figured that was just a feature of using a Krono.

Edit: I should clarify that I am flagged as a "pre-paid" All Access member, and I am getting most benefits of membership.
  12. Thand Well-Known Member

no clue i was getting double double the last time when i was all access krono. I personaly am holding all my krono till November
  13. suka Well-Known Member

petition it. there is supposed to be no difference according to everything that has been posted on it.
  14. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

Which means there is zero real reason for the rest of us to be madly grinding, or even logging in, until expansion time since there will be a new questline like the VI series that will replace every slot so that we can be competitive in the new content.

(That was the point of my persistent and deliberately leading question, which Team Red deftly avoided answering.)

The only thing people should be doing to "get ready for 100" is stockpiling lots of XP and vitality potions, which Sony graciously allows us to do on the P2Win store.
  15. suka Well-Known Member

maybe. if you are already 95 with maxed aas and have all of the VI gear with augs already so that you can at least be geared enough for the beginning areas of the expansion. i didn't start VI blindly. I had geared up in the previous expansion and made sure that the mastercrafted armor i was wearing was at least at max stats. I also went in with maxed aas. that is the reason for the "gearing up for 100" time is here. whether you buy the adornments or make them, it cost etyma.

so if you are maxed and have all of your armor and adornments and aas, then no, you have no reason to grind.
  16. kezraela Member

Wire, the reason to log in is the same as always, to play the game, help guildies (grins innocently), and have fun!
    suka likes this.
  17. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

As of right now, I am unaware of any plans to drop the price of ToV before AoM is released. I will pass this suggestion along though and am happy to hear of the return of your guildmates!
    Kittybock likes this.
  18. Grundge Active Member

You guys had it on sale during the summer when the new xpac was announced. It should have stayed on sale until the release date imo. At this point why not, really.

Also, I think this xp bonus for All Access should become permanent. FTP really has so much now, it would be nice having this perk as All Access.
    suka likes this.
  19. Bashem Well-Known Member

I like think I am being a realist and all decisions made by SOE are based on profit and loss which is a good way to appease your shareholders. It seems when there's decision to be made by SOE that is negative and their customers like me might get mad at them then they do what most corps do is just not answer the question.
    I guess they figure that way keep a paying customer around as long as they can like giving us this bonus stuff most are 95 so how does that help them?

Oh you are going to get bonus on our current currency Etyma which wont be used when AoM as its has new currency.
    Also I was off few months and saw AA went from 340 to 350 and I said cool SOE gave us a nice perk but then found out that these are like EQ1 hell levels. The AA require a lot more grinding to get.
    I was told 345-350 AA are even harder than the 341-344 lol.
    I hate when the people making game decisions just by requiring more needless work to do or require real money to enjoy like merc slots going way up in price.
    I have 10 toons and I wanted each to have direct access to the 10 yr vet mercs one sk and one pally for each toon so need 2 slots for 20 total.I will have try to buy a SC card so can keep up with SC costs of using the free mercs.
    SOE knows what there doing with that setup. Kudos to them that part.
    How much will AoM cost when out? Whats included with it? Why no pre-sales? That said I know I will buy a year sub again when it due and probuly just get basic expansion because I like playing the game a lot and I have 10 ts and 6 adv 95 so it should be cheapest for me to do it that way. I can get the 500sc and get my daily loyalty points and working on getting my level 100 toons and sure be grinding for new currencies and rares. You know the rare I must harvest myself to and not using the my goblins and pack ponies. Hmmmmmm well enough typing for one post and talk to you all later.
  20. That guy. Well-Known Member

That's quite easy to explain. Pre-orders can be cancelled. People would pre-order for any immediate bonuses, then cancel their pre-order before release.

So, no more pre-orders.