France Will Never Be the Same!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Moorgard, Feb 20, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Moorgard Guest

I'm leaving in the morning for a week-long visit to France! I'll be at a fansite/media event in Paris and a games convention in Cannes.

I'll post a recap of my journey when I get back.

My board time will be limited, so please send PMs to Faarwolf and Blackguard instead of me. ;)
  2. ARCHIVED-SwiftLegend Guest

So does this mean the servers won't get rebooted every morning :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Deathbane27_aka_Mook Guest

Nope, Faarwolf will be taking the gerbils off their power-generating wheels to feed them in the mornings while he's gone. :p
  4. ARCHIVED-Blackdog183 Guest

Hey moorguard, how bout responding to the multitude of SK issues before you leave, that or tell someone to do your job for you, I think youve had adequate time(since beta) to fix my class(thats had the same issues since beta)
  5. ARCHIVED-Didi Guest

Maybe they'll be rebooted in early morning France time ... so the US can suffer instead for a change! :smileyvery-happy:

Bon voyage, viva la France, et ne mangez pas aucun grenouilles!
  6. ARCHIVED-Nathoriney Guest

Bye Moorguard have a wonderfull time in europe!!
  7. ARCHIVED-Besot Guest

Wow just wow
  8. ARCHIVED-Chebasaz Guest

Meh, was gonna comment but what's the point. Enjoy your vacation.
  9. ARCHIVED-Avocet Guest

Hey President Bush is over there too! Since you do a pretty good job keeping the peace here in the boards, maybe you can teach him a thing or two!

But in all seriousness, safe travels.
  10. ARCHIVED-kardolan Guest

Telex from a french guy from cannes :

Moorgard you're welcome --stop--

I know were the pub is ! --stop--

see ya on saturday at the "palais des festivals" ! --stop--

;)
  11. ARCHIVED-Woodmanseee Guest

France will be oki but the boards wont be the same.....

Don't gooooo....

If you do, have fun.

O and go easy on the frogs legs, they give bad heartburn.
  12. ARCHIVED-Supafroius Guest

wow this thread went down fast... =(

Have fun MG..
  13. ARCHIVED-Drackore Guest

Yea have fun, blah blah blah.

Kissy kissy.

/rolleyes
  14. ARCHIVED-ClawHammr Guest

Good I need a break from you:smileyvery-happy: Maybe something will actually get done to Conjurer class while your gone
  15. ARCHIVED-aeiouy Guest

Someone needs to put a beret on Moorgard's avatar.
  16. ARCHIVED-CerraWhisperwind Guest

You realize of course that as long as you keep asking him to, he won't? It has been stated quite clearly that devs will never respond to posts addressed to them or to requests to 'look at' posts.

By the way, his job isn't to fix your class. His job is to read the sewage that flows in this forum and try to find some tiny bit of relavant information that he can pass on to the developers. I am sure they all know by now that you are unhappy with your shadowknight, and are all probably wondering, like everyone else, why you havn't rerolled yet.
  17. ARCHIVED-Brusilov Guest

Have fun man.

Drop by at the Netherlands of you have the time. :)

For we have the herbs :p
  18. ARCHIVED-Dolf Goodcheese Guest

Have fun Moorguard.

A bit of advice: if you go on a winery tour, and try all the free samples each place gives, when it's all over and before you pass out in a bed, take a vitamin B and chug about a gallon of water.

Trust me, I learned the hard way.
  19. ARCHIVED-Collitinius Guest

Enjoy the frommage!!!

:)
  20. ARCHIVED-Aelissa Guest

Have fun, Alsace Lorraine is beautiful this time of year if you have the chance to visit there is a small village on the coast that is possibly the most wonderful place on earth, very small, very historical and humble, Meurthe-et-Moselle people can be very enchanting.

Plum Brandy is the drink to have there, maybe you can come back and add it as a tradeskill recipe to *wink*.

*missing my home now*