Estate of Unrest Prestige House coming for NOTD!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cheribomb, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Jaden, Emesh, HaphazardAllure and 2 others like this.
  2. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Ya just saw the letter. Yay and hopefully, either castle highhold or Vigilant before Christmas =D
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Cool cool cool. I am very excited to see these. I just hope they don't go poof after notd like the uncanny we do have now.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Caela Well-Known Member

What is the difference between these and the Uncanny Estate? And what are "widgets"?
  5. Spindle Well-Known Member

Your Uncanny poofs after NotD?
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

No. The Uncanny prestige house stays on marketplace all year long. However, the Fright manor is no longer available on marketplace after Night of the Dead ends. There is a tinkerfest and frostfell house that are not available after those holidays end as well. I am hoping that the two new houses stay on the marketplace like the Uncanny house after night of the dead ends.
  7. Cylene Well-Known Member

The Uncanny Estate did poof after the first notd, but it returned the year after.
  8. Spindle Well-Known Member

Thanks for clearing up the Uncanny statement. )
    Yep, the Fright Manor is a season/holiday event specific house like the Frostfell house.
    An expansion is not a season or holiday event so would assume Prestige houses would remain on the MarketPlace.
  9. Katz Well-Known Member

I too want to know how these differ from the Estate of Unrest and look forward to seeing the houses.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah...and what are "widgets"?

Uwk
    also curious
    Kittybock likes this.
  11. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I'm so looking for the Castle Highhold! :D
  12. Mitten Active Member

I still want Willow Wood, .... all of it.
    Unrest is sure to be a smashing success though.
  13. Bunji Developer

These are now tourable on Test:
    Elaborate Estate of Unrest
    Vacant Estate of Unrest (no furnishings)
  14. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Ok, those houses are fantastic....OMG I want it now!!! What is the item count? Price? Are both the same price? Will it stay on the marketplace or poof after NOTD?
  15. Faelan Active Member

Minor quibble, but they forgot to remove the stocks from the upper tower rooms. If they will be movable/removable after release, no big deal, but they will limit the usefulness of those rooms otherwise. I put it up on the test forum as a possible oversight. Again, a minor detail as overall, this house is absolutely fantastic. Tip for anyone touring the house, be sure to pay attention to detail, and you will discover a very exciting and large surprise :)
    For Caela and Uwkete, the widgets in the furnished version are small things, like you can click on the dumbwaiter to make it "work", nice touches, but unless the furnishings are movable/removable, I personally would prefer the unfurnished so I could make it fully my own.
  16. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

AND IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going for the unfurnished one....it is a must have for me!!
  17. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

What's a "Widget"??
    chattie and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

See Faelan's response above; apparently, they're little bits and bobs here and there you can interact with (my Provie on Crush would've loved to have a working dumbwaiter!) in the fully furnished place. Sounds cool to me! :)

Uwk
  19. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

There was no oil can widget on the roof but oh well. Very very very cool!!!!! I hope that we get more houses like this!
  20. d1anaw Well-Known Member

It is way larger and somewhat differently laid out than the uncanny one, which I already have. It's huge. It would make an awesome guild hall. I do hope they are going to up the number of items since I want to cover up the yuk.