Don’t Eat These “Earie” Mounts!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen. Good luck on getting them to see the light! :)

Uwk
  2. Veinal Member

Not all rabbits are named Jack
    [IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. floofloobunny Active Member

kinda surprised we haven't had any more dev or Luperza interaction with this query. Very sad to be turned away without a word on this. :(
  4. Luperza Community Manager

Turned away without a word on what?
  5. floofloobunny Active Member

Hi, I was referring to the animation change on this station cash item. All explained in post #73 and #74

Why was this changed?
  6. floofloobunny Active Member

Hmm, still nothing...
  7. Luperza Community Manager

Not certain. I'll forward it along to the Dev Team.
  8. floofloobunny Active Member

I appreciate the response, thanks!
  9. Katanallama Well-Known Member

I talked to Ttobey about it briefly eons ago, but as I recall it was to make it a bit more lively mid-jump. Essentially the original animation was a bit bland on the loop animation aspect so he made a new one with the subtle movements and junk. I like it either way tho, bunnies... :3
  10. floofloobunny Active Member

The movements are not subtle, it was actually a very big change. The animation when they came out had them with back legs going forward on the decent from a jump and now you have the back legs extended out backwards the whole jump (not just mid) with the feet/toes now in your face.

Its very distracting and in my opinion, not cute. I also had a more difficult time landing my jumps properly, judging the jump is harder now. Also the toes distraction doesnt help.
  11. Luperza Community Manager

Just talked to the team a bit and this is pretty much the story. They wanted to make it a little more exciting. This direction was from a higher up. ;)
  12. Luperza Community Manager

I'll forward on your feedback! :)
  13. floofloobunny Active Member

thanks for the update. Not happy with the change at all. Before selling them, the higher ups should have made that decision. Myself and several friends were very happy with the animations before and now we are disappointed. I have bought so many of them and planned to buy one for many more toons in the future but not now.