Crushbone Happenings

Discussion in 'Guide Events' started by ARCHIVED-Sr_Guide_Kellin, Oct 23, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Einadon Guest

As you make your way through New Halas a flier catches your eye.

To those with a spare moment of time,
    I, Helgha Azureflame, will be conducting Fungoid Research of utmost importance on Thursday, January 19th at 12 pm Pacific time. If you should find yourself in the area of Gwynevyn's Cove at the appropriate time, please take the time to speak with me. Compensation for your time and travel has been arranged.
    Many thanks,
    Helgha Azureflame
    Researcher
  2. ARCHIVED-Einadon Guest

As you make your way through New Halas a flier catches your eye.

To those with a spare moment of time,

I, Helgha Azureflame, will be conducting Fungoid Research of utmost importance on Thursday, January 26th at 8 pm Pacific time. If you should find yourself in the area of Gwynevyn's Cove at the appropriate time, please take the time to speak with me. Compensation for your time and travel has been arranged.

Many thanks,

Helgha Azureflame

Researcher
  3. ARCHIVED-Einadon Guest

I, Kriega Stormshield, offer this challenge - are you adventurer enough to conquer the halls of Kael Drakkel?

If so, I will meet you outside the halls on February 1, 2012 at 4 PM Pacific time.
  4. ARCHIVED-kcooler Guest

Can a guide on crushbone do Kael or be kael'd quest please it was just offered, and it was 1am my time, so i missed it yet again just requested it a week ago, and was asking if i could be notify'd when it was going on... missed it right as i got there Guide was gone.
  5. ARCHIVED-Sr_Guide_Kellin Guest

Around 3:00 PM CST 1:00 PM PST a dwarf will be seeking aid in Butcherblock in his quest for axes.

As always subject to change without notice due to real life
  6. ARCHIVED-Sr_Guide_Kellin Guest

A troll has been seen in New Halas moaning about her love life
    If your on about 6:00 PM CST 4:00 PM PST or 7:00 PM EST you might see if you can be of aid

as always subject due to change without notice due to real life :)
  7. ARCHIVED-Sr_Guide_Kellin Guest

Around 1:00 PM PST 3:00 PM CST an Arasai will be seeking help in crafting his fairy lantern. He will be found at the entrance to Neriak in Darklight woods

As always subject to change without notice due to real life

Quest will be ran later on this eveing due to real life, 4:00 CST
  8. ARCHIVED-Einadon Guest

Hear ye, Hear ye!
    Out and about be some gnomish pirate types around the Far Seas Festival in the Neriak/Darklight Woods arrgheas.
    Thursday, March 1 at 12 pm (noon) Pacific
    Thursday, March 1 at 5 pm Pacific
    They be takin' a survey about the races and providin' rewards to those who give 'em good information. If you've already taken a survey, well they can still give yer lunch!
    Be lookin' forward ter seein' yer all at the race! ARggh!
    Corre Cannonballer
  9. ARCHIVED-pixiepuff12 Guest

Umm, guys? why no love for crushbone? It's been 3 weeks since the last post. :-/
  10. ARCHIVED-Aerfen Guest

Absyntheea@Crushbone wrote:
    It makes me sad that we seem to have the least amount of guide events compared to other servers...
  11. ARCHIVED-Squeecha Guest

Not necessarily true.
    Just because they aren't posted here doesn't mean they aren't happening. Some servers post more here than others, but that doesn't mean they are running more things.
  12. ARCHIVED-Pij Guest

The problem is though that there a 3 main ways to hear about an event:
    1. Check the forums (having the thread as an RSS feed makes this soooo easy).
    2. Hear from friends/guildmates about it (Only works if any of them by chance ran into a guide)
    2. See the announcement on the 1-9 channel (There is 2 issues with this a) not all guides are even allowed to use the worldchannels afaik and b) You have to read the mindless dribble of all the trolls in 1-9 for a slim chance to catch the one post per week/month that tells you about an event)

So in essence the forums are the best way to announce your events and our server is the one that ignores this announcement method more than any of the other servers.
  13. ARCHIVED-Sr_Guide_Kellin Guest

We try to remember to post events but like everyone else we get busy and forget. I will see if I can get my guides to post more on when we will be running events. I do at least one a week, depending on how busy I am I try to get two in.
    Remember also that things comes up at times that will prevent us from running an advertised quest, computer going down, jobs, schools, getting sick etc.
    Thanks for all the feedback on this and please continue to do so :)
  14. ARCHIVED-Elyshka Guest

/em tacks up a small notice on the Crushbone Happenings board

Gravvis Keenshot is seeking the assistance of wood crafters this afternoon in an effort to replenish his stock of hunting supplies. Interested skilled persons should seek an audience with him on the Isle of Mara at 1:30pm today (Qeynos Standard time, of course!) Due to an extremely tight schedule, Gravvis will only be able to tarry for one hour's time before setting off on the hunt again.
  15. ARCHIVED-Kanissa Guest

Thank you, Avalonn (and other Guides)! I did manage to catch Gravvis today. I hope he has good luck with his hunt! Apparently a few people missed the one hour warning, as there were a few complaints in the Crafting channel that he had left.
  16. ARCHIVED-Elyshka Guest

/em makes a cranky face at her nametag and wonders why she keeps picking up Avalonn's when she's getting dressed in the mornings

Gravvis wanted me to send word that he appreciated the assistance of everyone who came out and that the hunt was a success! He'd also like to relay his apologies. He thought that everyone had returned before one of his hunting buddies arrived and told him of a rumored flock of vulriches on the move, but perhaps he missed some folks in his excitement. I'll send him a strongly worded letter.
    Signed,
    Elyshka Woggiefoot, Guide of Crushbone and Keeper of the Pie
  17. ARCHIVED-Sr_Guide_Kellin Guest

Rumor has it around 4:00 PM PST 6:00 PM CST 7:00 PM EST today an Arasai inventor will be seeking help with an experiment concering Fairy parts and lanterns. He will most likely be at the entrance to Neriak in Darklight Woods

As always subject to change without notice due to real life and other creatures of the night :)
  18. ARCHIVED-Elyshka Guest

It was supposed to be a lovely party in Rivervale... and it WAS - that is, until the host was murdered!
    Detective Frinzel is on the case but he needs your help figuring out the clues to find out whodunit!
    Meet him today in the Village of Shin at 9pm pacific if you possess a keen eye for detail or just have a nose for gossip!
  19. ARCHIVED-Sr_Guide_Kellin Guest

Tomorrow in Eastern Wastes a dwarf will be seeking those who think they are brave beyond measure.
    Time 4:00 PM PST 6:00 PM CST

As always subject due to change without notice do to real life and other creatures of the night :)
  20. ARCHIVED-Sr_Guide_Kellin Guest

Somewhere in Frostfang sea, I suspect around the newbie dock area. A reseacher is looking for folk to aid her in research on Fungoids.
    This should take place at 1:00 PM PST

As always due to change without notice due to real life and other beings of the night :)