Canceling EQ2Players subscription

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Draco the Grey, Mar 4, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Andok Guest

Just a quick FYI – The old ‘Legends’ service for EQ1 included web services similar to the current EQ2Players premium web features (guild pages, character profiles, etc), and the Legends web page never worked as advertised and had frequent updating problems. The Legends web service was so poor that I laughed when I was offered the same service in EQ2 – if they couldn’t make a working web page with my $40 Legends subscription fee, what could I expect for a measly $3 fee…
  2. ARCHIVED-Loringlarath Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Dasanhgul Guest

[p]Cancelled ![/p][p]:thumbdown:[/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-Zemenar Guest

Looks like its updating again, or at least it updated for me yesterday.
  5. ARCHIVED-Zoobecca Guest

It would appear that it is partially updating. By that I mean some toons on some accounts get completely updated while others only get armor updates. I have four accounts and now all but one of those is updating and it would appear that only one toon is not updating. I spoke with customer service and it was difficult to get them to admit that there was even a problem. He did say that they are working on it. If I don't see the update on this toon within the week I will be canceling all the advanced tools on all four accounts. Zoo
  6. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

After I put a ticket out via the Help system 2 of the 3 toons are being updated again (except from craftting level history, but that doesn't give a date ->never has shown up, so plz remove the column at all :p <- anyway). But you have to login your toon if you want to see it updated. I hope it works for your toon too on the server you are.......... But still, no one here of the staff admitting or explaining or anything AT ALL, and that is what is disappointing..
  7. ARCHIVED-Azuresky Guest

[p]Cancelled it on all 3 accounts a few months back was checking here to see if there was any news as to it working yet or not and well, I can see as usual there are no posts by SOE and more people canceling. Our household also droped our 3 Station Access accounts.... SOE keeps this up we'll be done with it all together. EQ2 works well enough which keeps us here, but it's just so frustrating sometimes to deal with SOE. We had hoped that Vanguard would be a good option to play as well, but that is a bust also, maybe in a year when the beta is over with. LOL!!! Ok flame away. hehe [/p][p]Anyway, yes I agree with the OP, the EQplayers is worthless in its present state. MIght as well give it to everyone for free until it's fixed. Our little family guild was started about a month ago and only shows 3 people in it and there are 15 or so... *Sigh* It'd really be nice to be able to see the guild info on the site at least, but as you can probably I've lost hope in SOE, I guess they never really wanted my hope, just my money??[/p][p] [/p]