Bristlebane Day Suggestions

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Almee, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Almee Well-Known Member

Bristlebane Day should be a great festival but it needs some tweaking imho.

1. Greatly speed up the patched mobs spawn rate. Several times, when I went out, I often had someone else wanting to kill the same mobs that I was already killing. Camp jumping is apparently still alive and well in the game.

2. There were times when a chest didn't drop. This happened several times in Timorous Deep.

3. It would be nice if you added a leather outfit to the festival vendor. Scouts look weird in robes or plate. I can't imagine skulking around in either.

4. We need more items for walls and shelves. It would be nice if these could be bought with plat like the ND Treasure Chest.

Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Have you put in #4 in the Wishlist in the Norrathian Homeshow forum as well? Because that's a brilliant idea; I've wished more of the holidays would have more "ordinary house things" appropriate to each holiday (those Steel Palatial Water Basin and Stand items should NEVER have been removed; they need to be on the Loyalty Merchant right away!). If nothing else, it'd be a great way to fill up a recipe book! :)

Uwk
  3. Almee Well-Known Member

I haven't added it to the wish list, yet, but I will. Thanks for reminding me.

Btw, that is supposed to be Bristlebane Day Treasure Chest, not ND.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

(moved over to official feedback page so I can yell at Kaitheel instead of Almee ;->)

Uwk
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

On second thought, I should put that one directly in the Bristlebane official feedback page... :D

EDIT: Done! :)

Uwk
    Tkia likes this.