ARENA OF THE GODS

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Jrel, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Stike Member

Question regarding this. We killed Tunare Wednesday 7/24, Bristlebane popped. It was at end of raid so did a quick pull, but was unable to figure strat that fast so wiped. Decided to wait til our next raid on Sunday to work on him. Well, went back in a couple days later to check if still up and was depoped. Is that by design? Just curious because if we knew there was a timer on how long he stays up we woulda extended raid for a bit to get an honest pull on him.
  2. Lempo Well-Known Member

I was told that the raid that spawned him had to kill him. Leaving the zone will cause him to go bye-bye.
    I am unsure if you can swap members or not, but to my knowledge it is more of a strat fight, requiring you to do various emotes, remove items from bags, respond to red texts and the likes. Don't really like that this mob was put in here with best in slot loot, but it is random, and at least gates people that can not respond/react to red texts from getting to the goodies.

This needs to be made clear when you try to leave the zone, or when he spawns he needs to emote something that explains you must do it now.

Better luck on your next try!
  3. Silzin Active Member

We got him at the end of a Friday raid, got 1 or 2 pulls in but could not get him. came back Saturday and got him down and he was there.

So either there was a bug with this, or someone in your guild game the kill away to a nether guild.
  4. Gninja Developer

This is likely caused by the zone timer being changed. It forces the zone to be repoped as new when that happens. Normally you should be able to leave him up and come back the next day to take him down as long as the majority of the same players are present. You can swap a few out but if you change too many he leaves. This is to prevent the selling of spawned Bristlebanes to other guilds.
    Atan and Silzin like this.
  5. Mills New Member

Can you please look into making it so you cannot talk to the guy in the center when fighting Bristlebane?

We had an issue where somebody accidentally talked to him when clicking stuff while fighting the adds and despawned Bristlebane as we were fighting him. What a major bummer that was for the raid especially because he was almost dead.