[Video] Vizier's Modular Pulling Technique

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Vizier, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silku Augur

I seem to remember you boasting about the video that he was following you around to make. Not only boasting but setting a time and date and then backing out. Coming up with reasons why you couldn't at the time, computer this, lag this. Then when he offered to film it for you, you came up with more excuses. Don't get me wrong, I think the mudslinging between you and Viz is quite silly. Both of you have issues here. But you need to own up to your end. It seems you want to place all blame on everyone else, every time.
  2. Canik Augur

I wish they would just drop it and get back to discussing the various tactics and counter-tactics they use.
    They both have a lot to offer the class and constructive debate can only help all involved, including us noob mind mages.
    silku likes this.
  3. Qest T. Silverclaw Augur

I apologize. I didn't realize that you were only claiming to have told everyone how to log in and out, and not that you invented the code that allowed the procedure.

Thank goodness you were at everyone's houses explaining to everyone in '99 how to log in. I remember you explaining all the ways of logging out. Until then, I had to wait until patch day to regain control of my computer!
  4. Dandin Augur

You misunderstand. I was more then willing to do the video. Then I saw the following
    A) his reaction to my response
    B) his conduct towards my friends and guildmates (I have logs)
    C) his conversations in Bristle General chat (I have logs)
    D) his post in the open boards on my guild forum (locked and moved, and he has been banned)

And a few other reasons involving my family and friends that I don't particularly want dragged into this made me realize.

This whole video posting thing had stopped being a way to teach enchanters tactics and share ideas (for him.)
    For him. It was a competition. The fact that I gave criticism on his video and provided valid reasoning behind it, made me a target. To him. He felt personally offended, and he decided to attack me.

Like I said. I had no issues making a video for educational video. But I quote Vizer, from my logs

"Every mistake you make, I will expose you for the garbage troll enchanter that you are"

Normally things like this don't phase me. Because it is well known that I am on a completely different level then most enchanters.

What bothered me is the fact that he took something that was supposed to be educational, and turned it into a war.

Silku/Jehmal. You proved a valid point about vie runes on my thread. You proved me incorrect.

I had no issues with this, I retracted my statement, quoted you and agreed with you.

I refused to allow Vizier to behave like a child.
  5. Dandin Augur

Qest. I never said anything of the sort.
    Now if your done beating the dead horse of your own joke. Why don't you provide something constructive to this thread.

We all know you have the capability to make videos of your own. You've done it before.

Or if you prefer not to, perhaps discuss how you pull?

You play a good deal differently then myself, and Vizier. I can almost guarantee that.
  6. Vizier Augur

Dandin please, just go away. I have given up trying to get you to follow through with your commitments regarding the video in CoB. You simple cannot do it, we both know it. I tried as hard as I could to get you to do it in a reasonable way, then when you finally agreed, I went to your server and you started with your excuses and delusional trolling all over again. You and your guild should feel shame for your cowardly behavior. If you were in my guild I would have told you to man up or get out.

The sad part is, you actually have a few interesting nuggets of info. If you could just share that info without all the rest of this "Mindfire Method" garbage where you make these huge boasts and then make excuses so you don't have to prove it, people might actually take you seriously and you could start to earn some of your credibility back.
  7. Dandin Augur

Reasonable?

Attacking me in gen chat is reasonable?
    Attacking my father is reasonable?
    Slamming a post challenging my guild and it's honor on the public page of my guilds site is acceptable?
    Pursuing my friends when I'm offline is reasonable?

Good lord I hate to see what's unnacceptable in your eyes. As these are only a FEW examples.
  8. Vizier Augur

In general yes, the things I did were reasonable after you lie and troll and waste my time telling me to come to your server then start ducking and hiding all over again.

You won't make the video because you will fail and you know I will tear you apart for it. I get it, but I am also sick of you now. Just go away, you have no credibility. I should have never skimmed your post. As soon as I did that, this thread became a useless trashy flame war.
  9. Dandin Augur

So you admit it then. Good to know
  10. SOE-MOD-02 Augur

I am going to close this topic down due to bickering. If you see a forum violation, please use the report system and do not respond to the violation. Thank you!
    Vorthax and Axxius like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.