Instanced Raids in Lockjaw/Ragefire

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Trueshote, Aug 29, 2016.

1. bodes Augur

The devs said the instancing solution used on Phinny was hardware dependent, which is why Phinny had custom hardware ordered for it that was quite a bit more powerful than the legacy servers running ragefire/lockjaw. If you're this opinionated on instancing you should probably take the time to find and read what DBG has already said about this topic.
  2. bodes Augur

You also need to go back and read more about the TLP servers and the general strategy for giving players what they want:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...x-progression-server-faq.228779/#post-3364554

[IMG]
  3. Ethereal Augur

Remember when I mentioned instancing? Oh wait, that was you. Nice mic drop though, kid who clearly is opinionated on instancing. I even went out of my way to say we're going to get instancing anyways, so I'm not worried about it, you might recall that here:
    (keep trying, you'll get there)
    Adonhiram likes this.
  4. Jaime Lannister Augur

Dude just ignore Bodes. Ragefire upset him very much at some point, so he still slings mud at it from Phinny.
  5. Adonhiram Augur

Instanced mud or regular mud, Jaime ?
  6. Trueshote Journeyman

You can't hit us with instanced mud until you give us instanced but thank you for helping us with our cause and wanting us to have instancing we highly appreciate your help.
  7. Gremin Augur

I prefer heavy mud, roughneck style.