Game Update: Thursday, October 10 @ 6am PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Piestro, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Tom071 New Member

Server Status says they are up ....They are not
  2. Zarakii Augur

lol wow 2 hours of not being able to play and people start to flip out. guys its ok to get a little sun once in a while
    Cishlekk likes this.
  3. Nofo_Moss New Member

server are up but they are locked
  4. Zarakii Augur

5 minutes after the 2 hour mark /nerdrage!
    Cishlekk and Bauer like this.
  5. Tom071 New Member

So it's ok if I make you pay for something then not let you use it
  6. WebNinja New Member

Actually...it's raining outside :/
  7. Zarakii Augur

hey its raining here too! love it tho bein in az. and tom they allowed everyone to play beta so that's not anyones problem but your own
  8. Zarakii Augur

er misread sorry need more coffee. sorry man but if your not able to play in cotf after purchasing it they will get to it im sure but they are also very backed up with a lot of issues also
  9. Cishlekk New Member

I came here to see some rustled children.

Mission accomplished.
  10. Jreafman New Member

Called it. :p
  11. Rattillin Bonez New Member

Children, children, children.... Do not make Grandpa R. Bonez break out the razor strap!!!!!!! Hopefully they are fixin bugs/glitches or changing out the gerbils for guinea pigs or squirrels.
  12. Yesway Augur

After all these years people still think that servers will be up when the estimated time says they will be?
  13. Jreafman New Member

I tend to think of the ETA as a guide for when to start looking at the forums for either /nerdrage or a message about the downtime. And it gives me an excuse to eat popcorn.
  14. Darkenigmaa New Member

Well at least they should let us know what the status is....slacka Piestro
  15. Tobynn Augur

Best part about patch days has always been the nerdrage brigade arguing about the meanings of Down/Locked/Up status. It never gets old. Compound that with the remarkable number of people who lack the basic literacy skills to comprehend the meaning of words such as estimate and approximate and patch days turn into laughs all 'round ...

...and there was much rejoicing.
  16. Zarakii Augur

I agree I don't care about a little extra downtime but a new ETA would be nice
  17. Zarakii Augur

lol calling everyone children proves your point well considering the fact you wanted to post how people are children shows you really are mature and don't want to troll ^_^
  18. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

update on ETA please
    Volpor likes this.
  19. Jreafman New Member

I can kinda understand about the no new ETA though. I mean, we have /no/ idea what's happening on their end of things. For all we know something could have gone disastrously wrong with the patch, and there's some guy who would LIKE to give us an ETA but the only ETA is, "As soon as we figure out how to get Inny to stop spawning in every zone and using a no cooldown DT" And some other dude is standing there looking at him going, "So... should I say about 20 minutes?" After which the first guy makes a really long pen disappear up the second guy's nose.... and that's why we don't get a new ETA.
  20. Yesway Augur

As a general rule I've always multiplied the estimated down time by anywhere from 1.5 to 2 for my own guess as to when they will actually be back up. SoE has almost always had a habit of going over the time frame they post.