EverQuest Trivia #543

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Bamp, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Bamp Augur

Negative
  2. Bamp Augur

Negative
  3. Emissary Vex Lorekeeper

Is it in the guild hall?
  4. Bamp Augur

Yes! lol ... (it can be)
  5. Bamp Augur

Is:
    - An NPC, but.....
    - In the game
    - In a city type zone (or possibly zones btw) when present
    - The NPC is a playable race
    - Visible
    - In the Planes
    - Possible to be in the Guild Hall

Is Not:
    - Lootable
    - A place
    - An NPC inside a "monster mission" or other instance that players can become
    - An NPC that is supposed to be killed for exp and loot (as opposed to a merchant or some idle NPC that serves a purpose )
    - An NPC that you speak to for a quest
    - An NPC in Plane of Knowledge
    - Part of a holiday event
    - An NPC in Velious
    - Located on Norrath
    - On the moon
    - In the Guild Lobby (sorry for the confusion)
    - A soulbinder
    - A mercenary
  6. Emissary Vex Lorekeeper

Is it a tribute master?
  7. Emissary Vex Lorekeeper

I just want to double check; if this NPC can be in player cities then isn't it wrong to say it is NOT on Norrath?
  8. Coardan Elder

Are the player cities on Norrath itself? Aren't they technically in PoK?
  9. Emissary Vex Lorekeeper

The vasty majority of them are on Norrath, Qeynos, Freeport, Oggok, Erudin, Paineel, Akanon, etc, etc
  10. Mykaylla Augur

I believe Coardan is referring to the various suburbs of Sunrise Hills, which, according to the inhabitants of Sunrise Hills like Arwik Nimbletune, is outside the walls of New Tanaan, and thus on the Plane of Knowledge.

Sorry to continue the derail- now back to questions!

Is it a combat dummy?
  11. Bamp Augur

The question concerning cities was:

The question wasn't something like "Is this NPC in a player character starting city?".

As an example the Plane of Knowledge would be considered a city even though it is not a player starting city wouldn't it? We know from questions that I said this NPC is not in PoK though, but I will address that in a moment.

We also know from questions that this NPC can be in the Guild Hall, so the answer to whether or not this NPC is in a city is yes, because I figure that to say that a zone like the Guild Hall is not a city zone would be more wrong than to say it is, wouldn't it?

That brings me to:

Now, if the Guild Hall and Sunrise Hills (hint;)) are the same as Plane of Knowledge then I guess the answer to "Is this NPC in the Plane of Knowledge?" would have to be yes, but that seems confusing to me because when you zone into the Guild Hall it doesn't say you are in PoK.

Should I say that the answer to "Is this NPC in the Plane of Knowledge?" is yes because this NPC can be in the Guild Hall? That seems confusing to me, but I guess I should say it that way. From here on I will say "Yes, it is in a part of Plane of Knowledge" for that answer.
  12. Bamp Augur

Negative
  13. Bamp Augur

Negative
  14. Afex New Member

Is it a veteran reward? Bristlebane?
  15. Bamp Augur

Negative
  16. Bamp Augur

Negative
  17. Mykaylla Augur

Is it a banker?