1.5 hours and still in que

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by sirgijoe, May 25, 2015.

1. select20 Journeyman

I agree completely. I've come back to play and I can't. I know they are working on it, but good grief we shouldn't have to pay to not be able to play. I can see for a fwe days, but we're coming up on a week here of paying for this and not being able to play.

I dont' have an answer to the problem to be honest, maybe limit boxers, maybe open another server but both of those suggestions bring about other problems. So I dont' know, I have faith it's being worked on, but patience is wearing thin.

BTW, waiting 2 hours and 7 mins to get on tonight so that basically means I got like 20mins to play if I decide not to lay my clothes out for tomorrow.
  2. Draden Elder

They will only fix this once we all unsub next month because we cant play, gotta pay a $15 entree fee with a month wait i guess.

As far as the 'you get other servers' bs, its like saying "We dont have the cheeseburger you paid for, but it includes free ketchup, enjoy!" could express how stupid this is.
  3. issling New Member

Two hours here:( and that is everyday that I have tried!

Why don't they just sell the EQ1 box that will let us play on P99 and then they will not have to worry about it!
    MacHammer likes this.
  4. Tronk Augur

That's pretty silly. The entitlement comes from accepting payment and then not offering enough services. It's like being charged full price for a buffet, only to find out the 3 hour lineup ended up with you leaving to go to the bathroom and losing your spot. In the end, you get nothing.
  5. Old_Timer Journeyman

If this keeps up, I really do wonder how many subs they will lose.
  6. Alexanders Augur

Logged in @ 8:35 PM EDT on 5/25/15 It took 1 hour 56 minutes and 19 seconds (yes I used a stop watch for it) I had a thread trying to track my times and how long it was taking at different times of day. Not a complaint mind you just data gathering but apparently that is not allowed and DBG locked my thread.

Sounds like your almost there though.
  7. Kahna Augur

Actually it is more like going to a buffet that has pizza and chinese food and super deluxe hamburgers with all the fixings and a surprisingly popular, recently re-introduced plain hamburger that has an admittedly unreasonably long line of people waiting to get one and then demanding a refund because they didn't feed you.

Of course the buffet in the example above would probably have some pretty negative Yelp reviews.
  8. sirgijoe Journeyman

i got in finally, got a group, killed 3 mobs and crashed due to advanced loot... now I am back in que....

this is beyond frustrating to say the least.
  9. Daragoth Lorekeeper

1:44 and counting....sure hope you are right. The group I was planning on playing with is just about done for the night. Guess i'll solo a few crocs if I ever get in.
  10. Lawyer Augur

11. sirgijoe Journeyman

if you can find a croc spawn that isn't camped...
  12. Alexandre New Member

YAY ADD ME TO THE LIST OF 2 + HOUR QUEUE! Absolutely disgusting. Daybreak is an embarassment with how they are handling this.
  13. sirgijoe Journeyman

I am regretting giving them 15 bucks, lol
  14. Big T New Member

i was que'd since 6pm and i just now went a clicked join server again (even tho i was already qued) and it instantly connected. i wonder if theres a timeout in the que and its just not saying anything
  15. Old_Timer Journeyman

Agreed, this is dumb. I will give Daybreak the benefit of the doubt with it being a holiday weekend, but if they don't get a new server opened tomorrow or at least announce the opening of a new server, I'm out.
  16. sirgijoe Journeyman

welcome to the club, your first in game crash in on us!
  17. sirgijoe Journeyman

3.5 hours of que already tonight....
  18. Daragoth Lorekeeper

2 hours in queue, 4 mobs killed, crashed, back in queue. If I had not paid for this it would be laughable.
  19. Dartaniun Augur

There is no fix for the Q, the server is full so that needs to be fixed by opening a 2nd server
  20. Hendar2 Augur

I think it is fair to say that a large chunk of the Ragefire population is only interested in playing on Ragefire. The other analogies fall flat, as do most analogies. I'm not calling for refunds, that is chump change. The real cost will be lost subscriptions.

DBG you have continuously failed to listen to the community. Your batting average is about 0.100. This queue has never been needed before (doesn't that seem a little odd). The forums are turning toxic. I wish someone would seriously listen to us for a change. We want what is best for the long-term viability of the EQ franchise. Something that it is becoming clear cannot be said of the DBG employees.

Open a second server.