1.5 hours and still in que

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by sirgijoe, May 25, 2015.

1. sirgijoe Journeyman

It has been 1.5 hours and im still in Que. ever since I started on ragefire the Que times have been bad, and are progressively getting worse.

at this point instances are not going to fix this, we need more servers.

make a new server and offer free character transfers from ragefire to the new server.

Remember! this is a premium server which requires our money to play on. This is justified by superior support and customer service, 1.5 hour + Que times are something we all should not see on a PAY server.
  2. Detheb Augur

DOnt worry, i'm at 2 hours and 23 minutes currently.
  3. sirgijoe Journeyman

Yeah, I feel like this is the new MMO the secretary of state put out.. lmao "Now serving #12" -- looks at ticket to find # 4605
  4. Zhuzhen New Member

Funny if you play on the free servers you can log right in, we're paying for 2 hour queues, hadn't thought about that, makes it that much worse
  5. Batbener Augur

Sitting at only 2 hours, not good news for me. Or my spleen. Grabbing another beer.
  6. sirgijoe Journeyman

yeah, you're paying for the que!

lets get a new server open!
  7. Basolisk New Member

So how about start issuing refunds to players that cant play so we can wait for the next server cause this is a waist of time and money- I am not able to wait in queue for 2+ hours then have 30mins of play time for the night I am a casual player and came back for this. This is wrong, we are actually paying to wait in queue - and they updated the agreement so if you sub for more than a month at a time you cant get a refund how is that fair either
    never going to sub a game with day break again - other games like even the worst archeage was able to get a refund for bad service -

day break get your stuff together and start issuing refund so you can keep you user base or you lost a few of us forever
  8. Aiona Augur

1.5 hours and I log out only to reset my UI... worst mistake ever, could have set it up perfectly in 10 minutes from the default UI. lol
  9. sirgijoe Journeyman

wow.. lol
  10. Numiko Augur

dang I've only been waiting a hour... What's your ticket number?

[IMG]
  11. Exblink182 New Member

Bring back the spammable log in , atleast then I could get in over these casuals.
  12. sirgijoe Journeyman

we need a new server! no more spammer or que then.
  13. Progress Augur

Bah us casuals can afford razor/sensei mice like the rest of you neckbeards.
  14. Po8tick Elder

you have paid a service for more than RAGEFIRE. You have access to all other games. You decided not to use those service is your own decision. This whining is null and void.

now while I agree the que is , that logic, entitlement is even more .
  15. Nums New Member

Que es?
  16. sirgijoe Journeyman

i know what all I get with my money, and I never said I don't use it. I did say however that a paid server should not have wait times like this.
  17. Exblink182 New Member

Enjoy that 100$ mouse that goes out after a year.
  18. Rhoulicas Augur

Ditto, in que for one hour and 42 minutes.
  19. sirgijoe Journeyman

still in que...
  20. MacHammer New Member

I also pay for a gym membership that gives me access to the whole gym however, if every time I want to use the pool I dont have access to it Im entitled to be a bit miffed.