Who Needs Votes? (Ask Derp)

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by CarlynnCarnage, Apr 7, 2015.

1. melvinpox Devoted Player

What's up CC? you taking over my gig of starting dozens upon dozens of threads just cuz? Or is there something else going on here?
    • Like x 2
  2. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Have you ever gone on vacation, and if so what was your favorite place to visit ?

(I'm asking this to everyone because I really want to know and I love to hear about it)

:)
    • Like x 2
  3. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Cuz I can! :p
    • Like x 4
  4. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

1. If you were a Smurf, which one would you be (again, gender is irrelevant for the purposes of this question...so be Smurfette if you want to).

2. You are given access to a time-machine which will take you back to any point in your past. Advanced paradox-nullification technology means that you can talk to your past-self without the time-line imploding. What one peice of advice do you give yourself?
    • Like x 2
  5. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

3. Should the Doozers revolt and take up arms against the Fraggles for the constant and undeserved destruction of their constructions?
    • Like x 2
  6. Lights Derp Loyal Player

My favorite trip was the first time I went to see World Inferno Friendship Society in NYC on Halloween. Lots of booze was drank, lots of music was listened to, and new friends were made.

Good times.
    • Like x 2
  7. Lights Derp Loyal Player

1. Psycho Smurf. The one they keep hidden and locked up cause he's always trying to kill the other smurfs for the fun of it.

2. I'd tell myself to grow the stache sooner. Because it's awesome and deserves a longer life.
    • Like x 2
  8. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Yes the oppressed revolting against the oppressors is a joy that all should know. Rise up, take a stand, change the world.
    • Like x 1
  9. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Derp, as a villain, what drives your evil doings? What is your villainous motivation?
  10. Dametria Loyal Player

where, oh where has my little dog gone?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Destruction of order so beautiful chaos can be supreme.
    • Like x 1
  12. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Better answer would've been to please the queen
    • Like x 1
  13. Lights Derp Loyal Player

He's playing with the kittens after last night's campaign

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. Lights Derp Loyal Player

You can't tell me how to answer.
    • Like x 1