USPC Test Scrims

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by ZypherUSPC, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Hard to get a middle ground, eh? Counters doing 6k crits are bad, but it's not like they happen as much in 4s in 5s. 1s and 2s on the other hand...

Monarch was right, we need to be careful we don't nerf damage too much. Other roles will hopefully get their turn too.
    • Like x 1
  2. Captain Carkus Well-Known Player

Leggggggooo yoooooo
  3. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I've been warning ppl about asking for too many nerfs and if this update does it to damage, then we can kiss roles goodbye and further reviews goodbye.
    Im just sayin. Some of those nerfs should be reversed.. for real. The damage is already very much toned down.. it doesn't need to be to the point of hitting for peanuts and pebbles.
  4. Kreonix Active Player

It's not that bad. Really it's a step in the right direction.
  5. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

For some powers it is that bad.
    Poor Electric :(

But Im not complaining. Im just wary of overnerfs
  6. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Looking through the other powers on Test, it's no wonder that HL is one of the best (if not the best) for DPS. Some of them are really lacking in the single target damage department.
    • Like x 1
  7. Kreonix Active Player

Elec has been terrible from the start.
  8. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

It can change though! :D
    But, yes, it's been bad.
    I dont want people to get the wrong idea.. Im glad things are on a roll with Damage Adjustments.
    Overnerfs are my caution though. If you tinker too much with it, something else in the long run will end up messed up. I only want to avoid future issues :)
  9. ParsEUPS Active Player

I found a fix that worked for me, you gotta download the actual dcuo, then move the unreal3 folder into you dcuo test folder :D
  10. ArchelyMS Well-Known Player

Send Mepps a PM, and same time, send in a ticket at help.daybreakgames.com
  11. ArchelyMS Well-Known Player

Get info on the specs.

Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10
    CPU: Intel, AMD, Quard Core 3.0, 3.5 Ghz
    RAM: 6, 8GB
    Graphics Card: too many to list.
    Power Supply: 600 Watts, 850Watts

It may be an issue with the graphics card or the cpu may be Dual Core at 2.0 Ghz, that may also be the reason, but not likely.
  12. ZypherUSPC Committed Player

Awesome man. What timezone are you in? Hopefully we can get you guys on tonight. :)
  13. ParsEUPS Active Player

I'm GMT, check your inbox i sent you a message :p
  14. tinoman Dedicated Player

zsoul hit you for 10k with a finisher i'm assuming quite a finisher.
  15. ZypherUSPC Committed Player

I'll be on a lot later tonight, guys. Probably around midnight-ish my time.

Reasoning: intoxication and some of this [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  16. Nitrac Well-Known Player

I'm not sure trying to feed your cat a banana is more important than us
    • Like x 2
  17. Brother Allen Loyal Player

And on this fine day I present you all with the struggles of Zypher:

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

I'll be available from 9PM to 11PM EST if anyone wants to scrim on test before midnight.
  19. iYaYa_ Well-Known Player

I tried it. The game closes everytime I open it
    I really dont know whats wrong I had the Test server back in elemental andriod
    Now it just doesn't work
  20. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

I'll be on Test in about an hour if anyone wants to test something. I know I want to test some stuff, but I can't with just one person. I'll be on for about 2hrs so... till 11 PM EST.

Edit: At least 3v3s would be nice. 5v5s would be wonderful. But I understand if it's not possible.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.