Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Captain Wonder Active Player

If u make a back piece weapon style. have the same weapon style as a weapon to be used
  2. recoil Committed Player

speaking of which, could we get something like shim'tar and lethal zealot waist styles but with two swords instead of just one? that would be neat to have a sword on each side.
  3. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I believe there is a waist style with 2 swords
  4. recoil Committed Player

could i get a name? a collection name? thanks!
  5. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I'm heading home now, I'll go through my list.
  6. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Lethal Zealot has two big knives.
    • Like x 1
  7. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hello I´d like to see General Zod /Ursa inspired Chest / Leg styles, like the one in the T2 Raid Sunstone Matrix.
  8. Xanomol New Player

Plague Doctor gear mostly the mask
    • Like x 1
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

jewelry and accessories onto our style tab. i'd love to have small glowing star earrings, necklaces and amulets, some tattoos
  10. Dread Active Player

Just wanted to drop in a thanks for the Void and Negative Speedforce materials. I've wanted a cosmic material without the stars for a long time!
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

ABSOLUTELY!!! ;) ;) ;)
  12. recoil Committed Player

unfortunately no. they still stick out of ribcages.
  13. recoil Committed Player

i'd mostly like to see the better styles from dlcs they never released. that and other iconic looks like azrael's bat suit.
  14. GL4ever Well-Known Player

Definietly yes to this! But not just the cape. How about proper Captain Marvel waist, feet and hands? ;)

Also JSA emblems like Alan Scott GL, Jay Flash, etc.
    • Like x 1
  15. stärnbock Devoted Player

16. Crimson Crossfyre Well-Known Player

I would like to see the following

1. Full Blood Cultist/Sentinel of Magic Styles.
    2. Robin's complete outfit from his avatar in the Gotham Safehouse.
    3. A proper Scottish Highlander Style complete with Kilt, Jacobite shirt, Sporran, kilt hose, belt & buckle, highland boots and/or ghillie brogues, and options as the shoulder or back style for either a Prince Charlie Jacket, Leather Vest, or Argyle Jacket. Any chosen Emblem would appear as a Kilt Pin in the appropriate location.
    4. And as eye candy for the ladies (and a subpopulation of the men, I guess) - Beach Speedo Briefs!
    5. More Superhero inspired Boxers and made wearable for female avatars.
    • Like x 1
  17. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

I would still like to see a baseball cap with no logo,a baseball cap where we can add an emblem as a logo,and similar with hoodies
    • Like x 1
  18. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I'd like a Head Fin and third eye style set
    based on....
    [IMG][IMG]

(actually we could get a whole Event based around this guy the way Starro did
  19. light FX Steadfast Player

I see this is 68 pages long now. And im curious, did anyone request the blackhawk style? I know they dont have to listen to our requests but im wondering why ask. I dont remember anyone requesting the qwardian weaponer style either. There is some really cool ideas and requests in this thread. Would be cool if some started to make it into the game.

I personally wanna see some bizarro inspired stuff.
  20. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

We're getting the Blackhawk style with the new Age of Justice content, due June 1st.

I too would like ot see some Bizarro stuff, especially emblems (Bizarro's purple backward S shield, Batzarro's inverted bat emblem, ect.)