Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. light FX Steadfast Player

More emblems please. I recently posted about different batman/superman emblems. Robin would work too. And id love to see a red hood emblem in the game :)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. BATWlNGdccu Active Player

Injustice 2-style stuff, since PC (and PS3, obviously) isn't getting it. More specifically, I'd like to see a lot of light armor styles. Most chest, leg, and shoulder styles are like heavy armor. The only real go-to light-armor-looking style is either the Snake chest or Checkmate Operative chest and legs, with a few shoulders like Snake, Military Tech, Sharpshooter, and Shepherd of Adara.

Also, I'd like to see a New 52 Luke Fox Batwing style, especially a Batwing-style head style (no, Dark Specter Batsuit head style is nothing like Batwing's headgear).
  3. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

Is it too much work to make it so that the materials can be assigned to a specific pallet?
  4. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Yes.
  5. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. Wilv79 New Player

I'd love if I could wear these!

[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. Please Stop Me Well-Known Player

New 52 joker. The whole "Mechanic Joe" outfit would not be hard to include either.

[IMG]

Some love for Mr. Bloom? Definitely the mask at the least.

[IMG]

We need "Skin" like this. Preferably with more cuts on it.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. orioles5 Level 30

I'd like to see the complete early to mid-70's Flash and villains costumes along with the time period of the Atom and Green Arrow especially his Robin Hood hat.

Thanks,

Orioles5
  9. xxProdigy Active Player

Like to see a lot more casual clothing. Not enough of that in this game.
  10. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Backwards or sideways baseball cap.
  11. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

more hero logo clothes
    we have a few hoodies and t-shirts and even two pairs of Boxers (Batman and Flash...I've never seen any others

I really wish these could be account locked instead of non-tradable just so that I could share the love...(that and I wish the journeyman boots would drop more often!
  12. FourSyte93 Well-Known Player

13. Azreal Level 30

I would like to see a lobo style which im sure someone has already said that or mayne lobo already has a style in the game and i havent found it as of yet. But there are some other styles i would like to see like maybe an updated future cop like style or start looking at some of the lessor heroes and villains some of them have cool styles to like would love to see Griffters mask
  14. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

A Lab Coat back style!!! For all the Doctors and Mad Scientist!!
    • Like x 1
  15. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Or a chest style that is long coat with no shirt.[IMG]
  16. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

My wishlist remains unfufilled.

1) A Kid Flash inspired cowl, chest piece (with the drop waist v) and emblem.
    [IMG]

2) A Wondergirl inspired red jumpsuit. Slimline pieces with asymmetric spangles. I would find somehow refitting the Noble Warrior male style for female toons. I would also love to somehow see a reworking of the exclusive soe live Elvis style for public consumption.

the only google images of the elvis style i can find are super large but using that as a pattern on a few slimline styles would be awesome.

3 and 4) a Powergirl or Captain Marvel styled cape. This would probably be a dual edged sword for me because if we were to ever get such a thing I'd want a short version of it to boot.

[IMG]

5) With clipping issues making combining certain styles awkward looking i would love to see some new "shoulder" styles in the form of cape clasps and buttons worn by so many super heroes:

i would like to see this idea extended to giving us a few new style items like jewelry. Amulets, earrings.

6) With the addition of materials to the game i would like to see an all over full body slimline suit allowing players to fully cover themselves in that material.
    • Like x 3
  17. Yondu Udontaa New Player

I would love to see an Elemental Set of Armor (Sets) , Fire, Water, Earth, Air - all with motion effects " example Air- with lightning and swirls and puffs of Air across the armor " each elemental effect for the armors and how about Elemental Aura's. If you already have this or are planning, for give me, I have just returned to the game after a long , long break.

PS. Do you or would you consider selling USB data sticks with full version of the game and all episodes, I have a slower DSL connection and it takes me for ever to download the game on a clean install computer.

Hope this helps.

Have a great day
    • Like x 1
  18. val-zodE2 Well-Known Player

So is the emblem thing on stalwart defender a glitch or a bug because its to small on every chest but that one and i would like a proper sized iconic emblem for every other one please
  19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

All the chest piece emblem slots are sized individually. Stalwart Defender happens to have the biggest emblem slot, and it is not a bug.
  20. val-zodE2 Well-Known Player

So that one chest is the only one with the closest to correct size that genuinely hurts me to know how is it no one brings this up to change it