Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Exostorm Well-Known Player

The rest of the styles from the alpha release.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. JoKeR_3_7 Well-Known Player

New men's hair styles would be awesome...examples...just some ideas...

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Green Flash Bobby Garrick New Player

Can you please make the Sinestro chest style already offered in the game with long sleeves. The short sleeves look terrible, especially when used with the Sinestro hand style.
    • Like x 1
  4. Green Flash Bobby Garrick New Player

Oh and Mon EL's cape would be cool
  5. Green Flash Bobby Garrick New Player

Not just for munitions players, but also for your military personnel and Vets that play the game like myself. You could make it a Veterans day event style.
    • Like x 7
  6. The Kid Blurr Well-Known Player

I'm big on the idea for more casual clothing. Actually jean shorts, beanies, snapbacks, flip-flops. Anything to make our characters seem like they have lives. But out of all of these things, beanies...please put in the beanies.
    • Like x 1
  7. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Now that's a great idea.
    (Applauds.)
    • Like x 1
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

As others already mentioned, there is at least one leg style like you describe. And the Knightmare Batman costume is totally possible, several other players have already created versions of it, which you can see in the Costume Contest Thread. ;)

I don't know if we'll ever see the in-game NPC version of Lex in that suit, as the Devs seem to prefer his green & purple armor. But if you were to create your own Player Character Lex, you can totally give him a similar suit, because there are in-game styles that would allow you to create a reasonable facsimile of it, glowing House of El Emblem and all! :cool:
    • Like x 2
  9. JSnaples Committed Player

How about some more casual styles?
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea i did the knightmare batman in the costume thread :p I was talking about the belt style he has on that figure.

And that house of el chest is too crystally. Idk if thats a word lol. But the one lex is wearing is mechanical robot looking. And house of el chest does look that way. Imo its just a cool looking suit and its a thread about style u wanna see so asking wont hurt.
  11. light FX Steadfast Player

Agreed. I just meant obviously that stuff would match munitions.
    • Like x 1
  12. Exostorm Well-Known Player

The Zoom style for villains already exist:

[IMG]

The Reverse iconic style in Central City.
    • Like x 1
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

But it doesn't look anything like Zoom.
    • Like x 1
  14. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

That gear is a joke compared to the t1 Jay garrick vendor:
    [IMG]

I'll even go out on a Limb and say that the styles from character Creation can match zoom better then the central city garbage.
  15. Zamara Dedicated Player

Next piece of content is amazon themed so can we please get the rest of the Amazon Rebel set??? I've always thought that hand style is better than all the other Amazon hand styles we've got so far.
    Here's how it looks like: http://dcuobloguide.com/styles/amazon-rebel-hands/
  16. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I want a style like this
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

I saw "Bret Hart" and "Hulk Hogan" at Little Bohemia, and now I want this as a WAIST....

[IMG]

I want a Championship Belt. I wanna be a World Champion. XD
    • Like x 2
  18. Eddevil Well-Known Player

I will make it easier for you Devs since its already designed. :p
    Jack's Jacket!!!!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  19. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

omg xD i had to double take. thought that was Rhett Mclaughlin dressed as wonder woman. who is it really? lol
  20. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

[IMG]

This jacket, pretty please with sugar on top Mepps. :)

Will Smith as Deadshot in civilian clothes in the Suicide Squad movie. That jacket though.
    • Like x 1