Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Also I know it's not a style but I would like a gleaming material like the gleaming weapons from af1
  2. Veritech Loyal Player

I'd love to see some martial arts inspired styles
    Eg
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  3. Terri Ashra Committed Player

I would like to see more mecha and exosuit styles in games especially for female characters. While I do know we have plenty of mecha and armor/plated styles for males we don't have anything that looks heavily armored and streamlined for females.
    Something like: Samus
    [IMG]

Iron Girl
    [IMG]

Jaime Reyes blue beetle
    [IMG]

Heavy Mecha Suits
    [IMG]

and finally Farrah from overwatch
    [IMG]

The main reason for this is that armor should look like it's usable and durable enough to justify using irregardless of gender. The closest looking to bulky armor female characters have in this game are
    the sunstone bullwark (right)
    [IMG]

and the avatar bombadier set
    [IMG]

If you could make an armor style for females that looks like it'll take a beating and keep rolling, I'd really appreciate it.
    • Like x 6
  4. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

You mean like Ken and Ryu from Street Fighter II?

Ken
    [IMG]

Ryu
    [IMG]

Ryu: "HADOUKEN!"

Ken: "HADOUKEN!"
    • Like x 2
  5. Veritech Loyal Player

Yeah you got me, but I figure asking for generic styles rather than copyrighted ones will get us further.
    • Like x 1
  6. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Veritech, its still a good idea though. I'd love to see that in the game. I'd love to see that outfit coupled
    with Fire powers. You hero would say something like this: "HADOUKEN!"
    • Like x 2
  7. Veritech Loyal Player

Ammo belt with bare chest.
    Female version can have a vest or crop top for modesty purposes.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

We need some more slimline styles since we have the BVS and the Lantern emblems we need some new styles to put them on.
    • Like x 1
  9. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

Add the authentic styles related to movies just released in the last few years for both male and female including the hair styles and emblems found attached to these styles and any weapon style related to it

Extra random styles like

Straight Jacket (Joker Related)
    Brass Knuckles ( Joker Related )
    Laser Beam
    Explosive Devices

Necklaces added as part of any neck piece found in the game. ( Optional style )

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

That last one, is that supposed to be Jared Leto dressed like the Joker from The Killing Joke?
  11. Elite DamageX Well-Known Player

12. mtanasas Well-Known Player

[IMG]

/begs
    • Like x 1
  13. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

yes that is correct .
  14. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

can we have something Bizzaro inspired? also something from Supergirl fan such as myself would be nice...
  15. Shadow917321 New Player

Something that would make female characters less masculine (arms), amen.
  16. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

"Oh don't worry I'm not going to kill you. I'm going to hurt you really, really bad."
    (Laughs manically.)
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Kudos to you for posting the powered armor from Section 8! I enjoyed those games quite a lot (especially the second one) because it was the closest any video game I've played has gotten to an adaptation of Robert A. Heinlein's classic novel Starship Troopers, with armor like the Marauder Suits he described in the book.

Too bad Timegate Studios folded in 2013. Now we'll never get a third game in that series. :(
    • Like x 2
  18. shotgunPR Active Player

Batman Beyond
  19. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

How about suits that look roughly like the ones from Pacific Rim? That would be
    awesome in this game. I'm sure people would love to kick some butt in that gear.
  20. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Or maybe some suits based on the Lex Luthor and Superman from Superman: TAS?