Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by oasenhoheit, Jul 17, 2013.

1. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Riddler’s cane with two-handed, staff, and single and dual weild options
    • Like x 1
  2. PandoraLaBella Well-Known Player

Actually I wanted a brand new weapon - a whip for Wonder Woman and Catwoman inspired characters. The moves are already there, all we need is the skill tree. Pretty please???
    • Like x 3
  3. Ughitsjaylon Level 30

Those new wall mounted sword base items would be awesome one handed, dual weild, and two-handed weapon style drops in the new missions. just throwing that out there and hoping for the best
    • Like x 1
  4. Grip Committed Player

Probably been asked, but can we get (a) reactive arm tech cannon(s)? I'm thinking something like Cyborg's Glove Gun, but a bit sleeker and displaying circuits and/or pulsing energy flow. Thanks for reading
  5. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

Shields that represent the power set of the character. Like the energy shield that the Security Boss(?) has in the Test Subject #1 mission, but made of fire, or ice, or magical purple swirls etc. It obviously wouldn't work for all power sets.
  6. ARJOSAN14 Level 30

Could we get claws as a brand new weapon please? Some animations are already in the game with Cheetah and Catwoman, just tweak it a bit so it differs more from martial arts. I would love this inclusion since I really want my character to look more feral in battle.
    • Like x 1
  7. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Duel Pistols-Colt 1911 or Colt Python(Rick Grimes revolver)
  8. Vulture New Player

I'll just take some 2h axes/hammers that don't have a mile-long shaft. Off the top of my head there's some oversized mallets and that's kinda it.
  9. creatine1 Committed Player

purse one handed or two handed
  10. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

Could we get some more of those weapon packs for the marketplace like we used to get? We got a pack for every powerset up until a point and then they just stopped. Atomic, Munitions, and Water never got their sets. While I know that one could theoretically use materials on any weapon to achieve a slightly similar effect, I would always rather have options that I can redeem on every toon as needed rather than paying a ton of credits for another copy of whatever material fits
  11. CIDlord New Player

Lightsabers, of course.
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

This is DC Universe Online, NOT Star Wars Galaxies or Star Wars: The Old Republic, so they can NOT have lightsabers!

BUT... by using one of the Neon Chroma Materials together with certain swords that are already in the game, you can make a reasonable facsimile!

I recommend using the Bonehilt Katana...

[IMG]

...or the Digital Sword...

[IMG]

...or you can even try the Temporal Sword:

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. ArturoSW370 Level 30

I would like to see a rifle styled like the AR-15 rifle.
  14. SlNISTER New Player

• Like x 2
  15. ZatannaZqtara New Player

Zatannas wand pretty please
  16. dceuverse New Player

Duel Weapon finger claws (aka Cheetah, Vixen, Catwoman), and One handed weapon whip (aka Wonder Woman, Catwoman). The animation examples are in game. The mechanics are already in move list, and there are more than a few locations we fight them for a potential reward.
    • Like x 1
  17. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I'm still gonna say pillows lol
  18. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Now that we have Red Tool's costume, it would be fun to have some tools as weapons.

- a large wrench as a one handed weapon
    - a claw hammer as a one handed weapon
    - a bolt cutter as a one handed weapon (like the one that he has on his back)
    - a pair of rivet guns as a dual pistol style
    - a pair of staple guns as a dual pistol style
    - a pair of saw blades as martial arts weapons
    - a larger rivet gun as a rifle style
  19. Bowieite Active Player

Nunchakus. Single and dual wield.
  20. Bowieite Active Player

And a real pair of shades, Like aviator style( without the zinc the summer event has) or wayfarers, think, The Blues Brothers.