In Progress Superman day raid event not giving reward box

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by kallader, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Phantom zone? I thought it does count as an operation...it's in 2 places (FOS and Phantom Zone). Haven't run it in 100 years now, but I thought it was a 'triangle to leave' situation...which is generally a telltale sign of operation.
  2. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Yes, I remember things like that happening occasionally before, especially in the older content, which was created back when population was higher and less spread out across content, so cross-faction runs were generally a curiosity, rather than a necessity - especially for villains - as they are now.

And I didn't know that an Omni alert gave the Superman raid box - not sure how I missed that. I guess I didn't have much reason to queue Omni alerts on any of my toons, because running the Superman raid completed my weekly missions for Omni raids and alerts.
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Came here to say this. After getting stiffed 2x on hero toons on the DD raid, I revved up the PC Villain and solo queued in on both a hero and villain at the same time. We landed in a Villain side run. The Villain got the mission complete and the hero did not.

Now I did miss out in a few other instances this week...but hadn't noticed if I was on the 'wrong' side or not...then also got stiffed, but I know I was in at least 1 Lex led run of FOS1 and someone had shouted they got stiffed as we both ended up in the HOL after and I recognized the name (it was a funny one). I got mine, but I was on a Villain. I chalked it up to the fact he might have boogied out early...but maybe he was a hero and that did it...I wasn't looking at the H or V in the shout. Law of averages say he was a Hero though.

I'm 100% sure it was the case in the DD raid last night at the bare minimum.

EDIT: I can also confirm that it was paying out wonky with the alert reward for raid and vice versa...but didn't notice the pattern, as I was generally running all 3...or 3 omnis.;) So I didn't care.
    • Like x 1