In Progress Superman day raid event not giving reward box

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by kallader, Apr 18, 2024.

1. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Nope. I ran Kandor raid yet again, like an idiot, didn't open anything after the last boss - and the raid still didn't count and I got no daily raid rewards. This is ridiculous. Why are now daily mission rewards a problem all of a sudden? Did they fire the last person, who knew how to code them... smh
    • Like x 1
  2. Ryll Committed Player

Took 4 runs of KCT today on my tank to get the box for him. I didn't get overly annoyed though because the base item drops were great.
  3. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

There seem to be some crossed wires between Superman Celebration and Omnibus queues/rewards. If I run any Omnibus Solo (not the daily Superman Celebration one) - I get the Superman daily box for the Solo/Duo and that mission completes for the day. If I run any Omnibus raid - I get 2 Superman boxes - the one for the alert and the one for the Solo/Duo.

If I queue and run Superman Celebration daily raid with a full group I don't seem to have trouble completing the daily Superman mission and getting the reward box - on top of that my weekly Omnibus raid and alert also complete and I can go pick up the rewards from Steve Trevor. If I run the daily Superman Solo/Duo I also get the credit towards my weekly Omni Solo/Duo mission.

I wouldn't be surprised if not getting the rewards for the event runs might have something to do with the factions, since it seems to only happen, when I queue the event by myself and can join a hero instance as a villain, or vice versa.
  4. M0RRISSEY New Player

Yup! Can confirm! PS5 US I ran Earth 3: The Visitor 2x and no box
  5. Time Stone Active Player

This happened to me as well today. Completed Earth 3 duo and Kandor raid. Got Sup reward box only from raid(nothing from duo and I didn't leave before scoreboard popped) then visiting Steve Trevor got the solo and raid Omnibus rewerd boxes. Yet, the Omnibus quests in journal are still active.
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Even waiting for the scoreboard does not trigger the reward box.
    • Like x 1
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

????

This is NOT an Operation.

It does NOT kick you out after 5 minutes.

You can stay in the mission....... forever. ;)
  8. Linus Active Player

I’ve done KCT nearly 10 times now (mostly being the top dps as the tank which is sad) and I have yet to see the Superman reward cache a single time. I have tried not touching the UI a single time, waiting an abysmally long time after doomsday, and now I’m regretting that I paid for membership. Should’ve stayed playing the games I was playing before hopping on this bug riddled dumpster fire again.
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Played the Kandor Raid at least 3 times yesterday..... no Box.
    I say at least because I lost track.... I had to play the Alert with a dozen groups before we finally cold defeat Lex at the end.

I just played the Apokolyps Duo.... no Superman Box.
    The mission is completed.... the On Duty menu shows no current active missions available..... but still.... no Box. :(
  10. Some rando Active Player

2 days ago I hopped on to do the raids and alert. Did power core, got the loot. But when I did the Zod alert, I didn't get it. Logged out and didn't hop back on till today
    • Like x 1
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

No Box completing the Panopticon either. :(
  12. Korlick Loyal Player

Now that you mention this, it could be it.
    Last night i ran KTC on my main and didnt get the box, tried with an alt and i did get it. Tried another and another, got the box everytime. So i figured i could tried on my main again, and got the box.
    What was different on that first run where i didnt get it? It was the villain version of the raid. Rest of the runs it was always the hero side.
  13. Great Architect Loyal Player

Since the post I was quoting and replying to was concerning The Phantom Zone, then yes it is, yes it does, and no you can't.

";)"
    • Like x 1
  14. SpiMe HaPiDo New Player

It's definitely a bug.
    To maximize chances of getting reward only queue via superman celebration submenu from on duty.
    Do not queue from custom. Do not queue anything else.
  15. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It happened to me in Fos 2 - although i thought it was on me for leaving before scoreboard popped up by not paying attention, but it happened again today in The Escape and i waited for the scoreboard to pop this time.

It worked yesterday in Pano, so its definitely inconsistent.

Since i randomly queue'd up every time, it may be associated to wrong faction instance? So, if i enter the instance of a Villain as a Hero for example.
    • Like x 1
  16. iLazy Well-Known Player

Push!
    It's still buggy. Just finished the escape raid and no one got the rewards.
    So this "not a bug" Tag is a lie.
    • Like x 1
  17. kallader Committed Player

Maybe if someone report it in a new post seem like this post is ignored since they think this is not a bug or would answer back already
    • Like x 1
  18. TCoil New Player

This is definitely still a bug as it happened again today with the Earth 3: The Escape raid. Seems kinda random when it does or doesn't pop the mission completion but waiting for the scorecard is not the solution.
  19. Stranger Well-Known Player

DEFINITELLY a bug! Happened to me in KCT and in "The Escape" Raid...
    Both times i waited for scoreboard.
  20. Royal Knight Kiryu Well-Known Player

I’ve been having the same issue with doing the solo and now today the issue with the alert. I’m not sure if I’m supposed to sit in there until servers reset for the game to finally give people their loot because that’s what it’s starting to feel like.. i’m not spamming these instances I’m literally doing them just the one time every day and now half of these last week have given nothing.