Starro Event Reward Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by StealthBlue, Mar 11, 2017.

1. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I think those feats are some of the ones given to testers, so we'll have to wait till the game comes up in a few hours to know if this was missed. If you notice that it is, make sure to submit a bug report so it can get fixed.
  2. JimG1ll New Player

Starro treasure boxes are like promethium lockboxes? I'm at my maximum limit for opening them today.... The only thing I opened was a Team-Up capsule cause I had enough shards.

They expire in 24hrs this sucks. i don't want to dish out for monthly again
  3. Here2Help Devoted Player

Can confirm that you get 1 extra Spore when you have the feat.
  4. StealthBlue Loyal Player

The alert was one extra spore initially, and there were issues with the raids not giving spores when they were supposed to. But after the update to the test server that was supposed fixed issues with the extra spores, I never got in a group for the alert or raid to be able to confirm extra spore amounts. I'll update the first post once I get the feat and see for my self. It will likely be after I get the gear from the Time Capsule.
  5. Here2Help Devoted Player

Seems like I'm not getting extra Spores from the alert right now, just the raids. Haven't ran the duo since getting the feat.

EDIT: The duo and alert both don't have the text mentioning the extra Spore. The text where it mentions the feat can only be seen on the Raids. Looks like they tweaked it so the feat is only for the Raids now.
  6. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I asked about that since they didn't update the text for the alert when they added the text for the raids. I just re-read the dev response on the test thread and it looks like maybe the did only intend for the raids to give the extra mark. I just posted a question in the dev discussion sub-forum for the event rewards to try and get some clarification on this.
  7. Here2Help Devoted Player

Think I was editing my post whilst you were posting that. Figured that all out whilst I read through some stuff too. It looks intentional as the alert text is no longer there which is a shame.
  8. StealthBlue Loyal Player

They didn't have text to begin with, then when we asked for clarification because we saw the alert had a bonus and the raids didn't, we ended up with raids having text and the alert not (and I guess that reflects what the actual rewards currently are in game). I'm hoping it's more along the lines of someone working long hours and "patched" something that didn't need fixing. But hopefully they will actually answer me in the dev discussion thread since there are only 3 posts, and the question isn't lost in several pages of posts.
  9. stärnbock Devoted Player

what is the minimal CR you need to max out the OP mask?
  10. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I was never able to craft one on test due to the R&D, so unfortunately making multiple was probably out of the question for most testers as well. Your best bet would be to wait till 189/190, but it may become it's max before that.
  11. stärnbock Devoted Player

right... i should have buyed it (at the beginning on test, you got instandly the mask instead of the RnD plan) on a lower char to try it out... anyways: my guess would be that as soon as you reach 185 (thats where purple drops are atuning to cr 164), you may get the max... but i am to scared to try and find out the hard way if its wrong ^^'
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'd wait until 187/188 just to be sure.
    • Like x 1
  13. stärnbock Devoted Player

yeah, it would suck big time to get a mask with CR 173...
  14. StealthBlue Loyal Player

It was just confirmed that the bonus marks from having Sori not Sori will only come from the two Raids. So I've updated the first post to remove the mention of the bonus mark in the Alert. Also, early reports are that the bonus in the raids is 1 Spore. I will confirm this once I get the feat.
  15. Here2Help Devoted Player

It's one per boss fight, so that's a total of two extra marks for every run of the raid.
  16. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Thanks, I'll update it right now.
  17. Mova40 New Player

If you purchase the OP Masks Plans, can you make 2 OP Masks?
  18. StealthBlue Loyal Player

You can make as many op masks as you want, as long as you have the r&d materials.
  19. RLManuel Committed Player

So the OP pieces aren't tradable to alts? What a waste...
  20. StealthBlue Loyal Player

But it attunes to you based on your cr, and next year it sounds like they might increase the max cr for all of the event items (including in op items) so that they will be relevant to next year's cr. So hold on to you extra crafting items till next year. There is also a gear in locking features in the works (because they have to find ways to monitise things), so you may be able to send them to alts that way as well.