Sony Online Entertainment Becomes Daybreak Game Company

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

He was always community manager. Pretty sure admin is below community manager.
  2. lokithoz Committed Player

oh ok i guess it was a misunderstanding my bad xD :rolleyes:
  3. Mordiez New Player

Everything I've been seeing says this doesn't bode well for us.
  4. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

It's just my luck that I paid up Legendary on both PC and PS3 for a few months ahead, when the future of DCUO seems very much in doubt.
    • Like x 1
  5. DCUO Post Loyal Player

IMO you should be fine if its only 3 month or 6 month sub. A bit iffy, if you paid for a year.
  6. BATMANs BEY0ND New Player

has there been any news on the future your post about being iffy if you paid for a year. which I have on pc & ps, leads one to believe the DCUO POST has a scoop that we weren't made aware of
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Nah you're just reading too much into it. Pretty sure he meant that since the new company is still so new the foreseeable future of the game is fine, but beyond 6 months nobody knows what the story will be.
    • Like x 1
  8. lukelucky Devoted Player

man i am like minded and i was stoked by the recent returns of retired players readying for the elite raid. then like anything great the devs deep sixed it by sending the gear into the loot table. not sure bout you but i was sick. hope they fix it
  9. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

never underestimate the power of the mepps. GO `MAZIN' MAN!
  10. the solowing Unwavering Player

he was always community manager
    • Like x 1
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Congrats! I'm looking forward to this coming to my Xbox One... as long as I can access my same account and characters that are on the USPC Server! It would be nice to be able to play on my HDTV through my Xbox One! :cool:

But now that it's a new day with new possibilities, I have one very simple request for a change to the gameplay: Give players that are in Players Vs. Enemies Mode the option to make all of their quests PRIVATE, excluding ALL other players except for those that are in their League! Because if there's one thing that drives me up the wall, it's when I'm trying to run a mission solo, and other players are running it at the same time, stealing MY objectives and making it take 5 times longer than it should for me to complete it! :mad:

So, that should be a new option added to the game Settings, something we can toggle. Those like myself can turn Private Quests in PVE ON, and those that are fine with the way things are can leave it turned OFF. Just my 2¢, For What It's Worth. :)
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

If the game comes to Xbox One you won't be able to access your USPC characters - they already said that you cannot access characters created on one platform on another platform.
    PVE stands for Player Versus Environment, not Enemies.
    You're in an MMO. You have to expect other players to be around. MMOs are set up so that the more players there are in a certain area the faster the objectives etc. will respawn. If you're in an area with a lot of other people then the stuff they're "stealing" should spawn faster than if you were there on your own. They are not YOUR objectives, they are shared objectives.
    • Like x 4
  13. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Most outside quests give credit to everyone who contributes so long as you contribute at least 15% of the damage, as I understand it. (I certainly may be wrong.)

Jack Chance's Lantern Oath has always been my favorite Lantern Oath, by the way, and Chance one of my favorite Lanterns. ;)
    • Like x 1
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You may be wanting to play the original Guild Wars, in that game the only time you meet other players are in the city hubs, when you exit, unless you are in a group, you will be solo and you won't have to contend with other nasty hobbitses players
  15. infinitygauntlt Well-Known Player

THE TRUE QUESTION IS HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR JUNE 6 ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE? MANY PEOPLE I KNOW ARE WAITING FOR THE CHANGES TO SEE IF ITS WORTH PLAYING THIS GAME ANYMORE. IVE SPENT ALOT OF MONEY ON THIS GAME, TO SEE THE GAME I LOVE GO DOWN THE TOILET. HOPEFULLY CHANGES WONT KILL THIS GAME.
    • Like x 2
  16. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Hopefully you'll find the caps lock key.
    • Like x 2
  17. lucifersrain New Player

i cant log into my account anymore. i entered the correct username and password and it says username does not exist
  18. TheInfinity8 New Player

Will the game be on Xbox 360 or Xbox one Pleas make it happen! :D
  19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They are working on an Xbox One version. The received the development kits a couple weeks ago, as confirmed by Mepps on Twitter.
  20. PVP360 New Player

I guess we are all finding out now...Damage Scaling, Defense Scaling, Unacceptable Queuing Times Broken Alerts and Raids @ T1-T5 level....

So far not a good showing
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.