Rebels 2: Electric Boogaloo

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Stitch, Jun 23, 2013.

1. TheKent Well-Known Player

Oh by the way...if you join The Rebels you can have your very own dance party! That's right dance along as music is blasted by the one and only NekroN!

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for what comes out of our mouths and if you are offended hit the mute button. The Rebels is a conglomerate of amazing people who do what we want, when we want. Don't let our good looks mislead you, well actually disregard that, were just that good looking. If you injure yourself while dancing we are not liable.

[IMG]

DO IT! JOIN NOW!
    • Like x 3
  2. Blitzshock19 New Player

Well you wont be the first silliest most sarcastic member of our league we have plenty already, and trust me we already have healers that might switch to the new healer power. As for people switching their role trust me they me on this they wont switch to healer thats too much work on their part lol
    • Like x 1
  3. Max Volt Committed Player

Excellent doctor, only 2 conditions
    1- don't bring the weeping angels with you
    2 - tell us your name
  4. BroadSt Bully Well-Known Player

Also if you join the Rebels you get to partake in Mr. Feeny's Sunday Funday... this week Scuba lessons [IMG]
    You will also never feel like this again if you join the Rebels [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. The Doctor Loyal Player

My parents always used to tell me I was very silly. Of course, that was before they left me at that truck stop in Montana when I was twelve. I often wonder what became of them. But no, based on just the squirrels I've seen here, you have some extravagantly silly people in your league.

I haven't switched my role in 2.5 years, so I can relate to the laziness. I will be a mental troller until the grave.
    • Like x 1
  6. The Doctor Loyal Player

1 - Umm, might not want to visit my lair in Gotham, just saying. Long story, but there's a crack in the time stream directly south of the diamond heist, that's where I parked the TARDIS, well, yeah

2 - Funny, you called me by name then asked what my name is. It's "Doctor", one of the game's original mental trollers. I haven't run any raids in months, but am thinking about starting again. Basically, I can only do alerts and raids at night (after 10:00 Eastern) due to family and work, but only want to play again with a group of fun, understanding, laid back people. CR is only 96, don't judge me. Like I said, I realize you don't need trollers, so just give me a holler if you ever do.
    • Like x 2
  7. Little Sister New Player

[IMG]

Excuse me but squirrels are serious business.

Join the Rebels!
    • Like x 2
  8. EP Ice Loyal Player

We're not silly!! We're just excited to be Rebels!!!

[IMG]

Join the Rebels!!!
    • Like x 2
  9. FaLeX Dedicated Player

Besides angry squirrels....

Don't Trust the Rabbits either....

[IMG]

But you can Trust The Rebels..... ;)
    • Like x 2
  10. Spicoli New Player

Did somebody say Rabbit?

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Spicoli New Player

And as always join the Rebels

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

Doctor? Doctor, who?
    • Like x 2
  13. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

Stop posting gifs of me inviting people to the Nekron Testing Facility.
    • Like x 2
  14. Blitzshock19 New Player

Join the rebels now we have Lugi on our side aka Max

[IMG] GIFSoup
    • Like x 2
  15. Drathmor Unwavering Player

when being cute just isnt enough join the rebels

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  16. Max Volt Committed Player

Well, the doctor do have a name,.. And apparently the only person beside the doctor that knows the name of the Doctor is River Song... I was just trying to bait you in spilling the beans :)

.... And ya now that I think about it I have one of those angels statues in my lair as well... Creepy, remind me to move it in a well light and visible spot.

Beside that a couple of our guys just went quantum so not sure that we need trollers per se, but you are always welcome to run with us if you wish
    Feel free to add me to your friends
    • Like x 2
  17. FaLeX Dedicated Player

Remember.....Rabbits are bad.....

[IMG]

Join us to fight the evil rabbits & squirrels....
    • Like x 2
  18. AkikoTsunami Committed Player

the Nekron test.....don't remind me, i'm still recovering
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Drathmor Unwavering Player

love this ^^^^^
    • Like x 1
  20. BroadSt Bully Well-Known Player

If you hate evil rabbits like this and want to save horrified crying children...
    [IMG]
    Join the Rebels!
    • Like x 1