Rebels 2: Electric Boogaloo

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Stitch, Jun 23, 2013.

1. vahntashmah New Player

I am searching for a league who does of course both pve and pvp feats and on duties. i would like to be able to do everything in the on duty list with basically a family of all tiers. i would like a league that communicates period. i have a headset and i am willing to type but we must communicate. im mostly a premium member cuz i got the dlc's except crisis but sumtimes i go legendary. i have 3 heroes 1. nature healer cr and sp is around 76 - 78 i forget cuz im not on right now. 2. ice tank cr and sp i really dont know cuz again im not on right now but i can do fos expert. 3. im working on a light troll hes lvl 23 now. i also have a villain nature healer who i think is t2 n t3 geared. thats all pve wise now pvp wise honestly ive done a few legends but not enough to buy myself any gear only like 1 or 2 legend characters. THE LEADER MUST ALSO BE ACTIVE WITH MIC N KEYBOARD (just in case). league should have more than 32 members of all tiers online hopefully everyday (doesnt have to be the same poeple). oh and i also forgot to mention that i am a USPS3 Player. my main is NATURALLY MACHO im looking forward into joining ur family..
  2. YodaDog New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. iSmashly New Player

On a ledge?
    Stuck between a vending machine and a burning car?
    Captain Kruel all up in your face?
    Maybe gorillas wielding laser guns have invaded your quiet beach picnic.
    No matter your problem stay calm, a member of The Rebels is on their way!
    [IMG] GIFSoup
    • Like x 4
  4. vahntashmah New Player

I am searching for a league (hopefully one group of ppl with 2 leagues. hero and villain) who does of course both hero and villain pve and pvp feats and on duties. i would like to be able to do everything in the on duty list with basically a family of all tiers. i would like a league that communicates period. I HAVE A HEADSET AND KEYBOARD AND I AM WILLING TO TYPE BUT WE MUST COMMUNICATE. im mostly a premium member cuz i got the dlc's except crisis but sumtimes i go legendary. i have 3 heroes 1. my main right now is a nature healer cr and sp is around 76 - 78 i forget cuz im not on right now. 2. my original first toon is a ice tank cr and sp i really dont know cuz again im not on right now but i can do fos expert. 3. im working on a light troll hes lvl 23 now. i also have a villain nature healer who i think is t2 n t3 geared. thats all pve wise now pvp wise honestly ive done a few legends but not enough to buy myself any gear only like 1 or 2 legend characters. THE LEADER MUST ALSO BE ACTIVE WITH MIC N KEYBOARD (just in case). league should have more than 32 members of all tiers online hopefully everyday (doesnt have to be the same poeple). oh and i also forgot to mention that i am a ACTIVE USPS3 Player... i am on everyday just at random times but still on. my main toon is NATURALLY MACHO and my PSN is Vahntashmah i hope to be a part of ur family
  5. Blitzshock19 New Player

No need to post twice we saw your first post already
  6. vahntashmah New Player

sorry i didnt see it the first time. i apologize. im sorry.
  7. MrBlazEakaJB New Player

Who is in charge of your Villain league guys?!? Or did you guys just do away with it?
  8. Stitch Well-Known Player

Technically I am. If you're thinking about joining, we could try and be a little more active on that side.
    • Like x 2
  9. MrBlazEakaJB New Player

YEAH!!! A VILLAIN REBEL!!! SOUNDS LIKE I DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN!!

[IMG]

Let's just say my old league had a few FAUXnies in it and it just made me feel like an outsider. I won't get into it that much because there were a few good ones still remaining there.

You guys on the other hand have a great sense of humor and I know a few of you are big on the late great Mr Mercury as well. I usually like to run things ELSOLOLOBO myself but it would be an honor to be part of my favorite League/thread here on these forums.

Hit me up in game or give me your in game Villain's name so I can add you to my list.
    • Like x 1
  10. Stitch Well-Known Player

Definitely. I will hit you up whenever our cycles are synched together.
    • Like x 1
  11. vahntashmah New Player

*cries* no body wants to accept me.
  12. MrBlazEakaJB New Player

See [IMG] Drink

See [IMG] Drive

See [IMG] Die

Don't be a [IMG]

Be a Rebel!!
    • Like x 1
  13. MrBlazEakaJB New Player

Menstrual? I feel the bloating and cramps now!!
  14. FaLeX Dedicated Player

Send Stitch a tell in game or in game email.....

He should be in a good mood since he just got back from vacation....

[IMG]
  15. vahntashmah New Player

ill keep an eye out for stitch
  16. FaLeX Dedicated Player

[IMG]

No Regrets, When You Join The Rebels......
  17. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

I've read your post and after careful consideration I'm left with only one thought...

There was an All Dogs Go To Heaven TV Series!!!!!!!! *signs off forums and rushes to the internet to find downloads*
    • Like x 1
  18. iSmashly New Player

DCUO goes down and I'm all:
    [IMG] GIFSoup
    • Like x 3
  19. YodaDog New Player

Got Nekron?
    [IMG]
    Join Today!
    • Like x 3
  20. Blitzshock19 New Player

[IMG]