New Episode Halls of Power Part II Launches For Members May 12, 2015!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 7, 2015.

1. Elusian Crowd Control

Was that some kind of wishing (that "please" irritates me ^^). Because... :p
  2. Hyourinmaru2012 New Player

When are they going to release the option to buy the avatar bombardier set.i know they removed it from the game but I'm missing only 1 piece to get the 50 point feat and now I can't complete the style.they should put it in the vendor to buy the style since the feat is still in icon style in our feats screen or just give everyone the feat due to not fair for those who have it and now those who can't get it
    • Like x 1
  3. hardstyle83 New Player

LOLOL, your the man :D
    you must be real fat by now eating like that

and all ppl asking the day... REALLY ???? Psn updates only on Tuesdays:rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Actually the DLC Episode is not awaiting PSN approval. The Devs are probably looking to roll out GU47 fixes first before activating the DLC Episode (since that could bring problems of its own).

I'll see what I can do about a video...mind you, I haven't quite got that feature on the PS4 figured out. Stay tuned. ;)
  5. Hyourinmaru2012 New Player

Hey do you guys think that you will make the avatar bombardier style available in the vendor or give people the feat.im missin only 1 piece to get my 50 pt feat.kindda not fair when I'm trying to bring my skill points up to 200+ like most people have.please bring the style back or give people who don't have the feat the feat.thank you
  6. Inpent New Player

lol took me a min too, to figure it out.
  7. DrTyme Well-Known Player

You realize part of that update had this dlc in it, just locked till they do a hot fix once they were sure of how gu47 was working. To release all at once could have problems that completely destroyed this dlc.
    • Like x 2
  8. imabigbeast3 New Player

is hop2 comeing out tomarrow
  9. hardstyle83 New Player

SO?? nobody talked about APPROVAL.... even if the DCL is ready its not on theyre (Daybreak) hands to deleiver it to players since PSN only updates when Psn wants.
    unless you already download the DLC last Tuesday update (dont think so..) you will only download updates again (wait for it....) on TUESDAY
  10. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Most people do not have 200+ skill points. LOL. I'm at 188 and I'm in the top 5 percent - where are you getting that?
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The Episode is already downloaded (just like in the past). It's just a matter of the Devs turning it on. The approval for the update already took care of that side of things.
  12. hardstyle83 New Player

LOLOL . your so crazy :D

you said it all

when you start downloading it tomorrow please do post here
  13. Venomsaga28 Well-Known Player

please give us a date for dlc
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

There might be fixes to GU47 and anything else added last minute to the Episode itself (that's all you would be downloading). The bulk of it is already sitting on our client's end. It's the way they've always done it.
  15. hardstyle83 New Player

SURE lol

it will be just a remarkable concurrence of events or cincuntances without apparent causual connections when you turn your Ps on tomorrow

edit: you already had the fixes for GU47 yesterday, so NO, you dont need to download fixes, you will download CONTENT
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

What fixes were there yesterday????
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

We've already downloaded the bulk of the DLC. They add it in with normal updates and GUs over the course of a few months, so it's highly possible that any download there will be for the DLC will be a negligible amount. Heck, stuff for a future Episode after HoP II has already started appearing in the Test files.

Look, you clearly don't understand how this works at all so you're just making yourself look foolish at this point.
    • Like x 2
  18. hardstyle83 New Player

19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

20. |The 3rror Committed Player