New Episode Halls of Power Part II Launches For Members May 12, 2015!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 7, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

On New Genesis, in Celestial City, and beneath Apokolips, Darkseid's plans to harness the power of the Old Gods are gaining momentum. NEW Episode Halls of Power Part II launches for Members on May 12, 2015 NEXT WEEK!

[IMG]
    • Like x 41
  2. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Hopefully it will be out Monday morning after reset.
  3. McTrolli New Player

yaaaaaaay, finally *-*
    :D
  4. ArtOfFreak Well-Known Player

Hope everything is fixed by then
    • Like x 2
  5. MentosTroll Loyal Player

are we gonna have our 12 pieces of content on this one?
    • Like x 1
  6. Guardian02 New Player

7. Star Extinction New Player

HereWeGo !!!
    • Like x 1
  8. Cursed Khagan Well-Known Player

Yeah, we all pretty much figured it would be next week. We need a date, man! I need to know which day I should take off work. LOL. :p
    • Like x 5
  9. Juxes Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Mepps, please provide a way to buy this on Steam without buying it in a bundle with other episodes. Some of us were buying them individually all along, so having it bundled would prevent me from buying it there.

The new episode bundles on Steam are kind of a pain anyway, as people don't have the option to go one at a time like they could before. I'm wondering how much that loss of flexibility is hurting your sales on Steam.
    • Like x 3
  11. Nuubia Well-Known Player

Yes, yes, yes, yaaas!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. Zneeak Devoted Player

I'm pretty disappointed, I feel like you could've held on to GU47 a few days and then set it up so we atleast could get the DLC the following day. I have basically no reason playing over the weekend now, because everything I do will result in no marks due to the GU-conversion that capped me on victory right away.
    • Like x 2
  13. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

[IMG]

And tomorrow we drive back home so I will be back on my PS4 !!!
    • Like x 5
  14. Quantum Hornet New Player

My question is will be getting the new loot system for all player or will be have to buy the new episode from the marketplace to have access to it.
  15. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Wasn't the new loot system only being applied to the new episode anyway? So you won't see it unless you get the new episode (either by purchase or being legendary).
    • Like x 1
  16. Kohina Well-Known Player

[IMG]

I can't wait for next week. :)
    • Like x 2
  17. Quantum Hornet New Player

I mean will it be in the old content like if you run fos 3 and get to pick your reward or stil be the old system where you get gear that ain't your role which wouldn't be fair because i can't afford to buy it right now or be legendary. So i hope it is for everything thing and just not the new content.
  18. Harlequin Devoted Player

It's only for the new content for now.
  19. Criminal Matrix New Player

It is only for the new content going forward. They have stated in the past that there is no plan to revisit the loot systems prior for this new system.
  20. jedirobb Well-Known Player

No.

We would all rather keep them separated as to isolate issues, bugs, etc. instead of dumping all of that in one fell swoop and, potentially, compounding problems.

It is far better this way.

Especially considering how light the downtime was for GU47... it's not like we had 10 hours of downtime and another the next week.
    • Like x 1